In Ear Headphones
Re-establishing Volume Levels/Balance between Earbuds and chargingAs with all in-ear headphones, our range of TWS headphones can be susceptible to a build up of dust and earwax. This can cause low volume on one or both earbuds, or balance issues (e.g. right earbud is louder than the left earbud). To reduce the likelihood of these issues occurring, it is a good idea to periodically clean your earbuds. Clean the earbuds by removing dust and wax after each use, using a pointed toothpick to remove larger amounts and a small amount of rubbing alcohol applied to a cotton swab for final degreasing. Remember to clean the charging points on the headphones and inside the charging case.
If you are experiencing volume or balance issues, always check for wax and dirt in and around the earbud and driver and complete cleaning of the earbuds as described above. If the issue persists, there may be earwax/dirt stuck in the small holes in the grille in front of the driver, preventing sound output. To resolve the issue try dipping the affected earbud tip into a solution of lukewarm tap water and a small amount of dish soap (washing up liquid). The earbud tip should only be put into the liquid up to a maximum depth of 1-2 mm only (see images below). Immersing the earbuds in water or putting the earbuds in water at a larger depth than this could void your warranty. Keep the earbud tip in the water for about 2-3 minutes, then wipe/clean the grille with a small brush (such as a toothbrush). This should remove the wax and resolve the volume/balance issues.
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!Voice Assistant Headphone ConnectionIf you are having trouble pairing your headphones or if your device is asking for a PIN, please make sure to check all available BT connections in your device's settings. Verify that you are connecting to the headphone's product name that excludes 'LE'. The 'LE' connection is only intended for voice assistant feature compatible with your headphones. If the voice assistant feature has not yet been configured, this would explain why the 'LE' connection appears as an available connection, but cannot be used for Bluetooth audio.
https://harman.widen.net/s/dtsldx6jxx/bluetooth-pairing-issue-with-voice-assistant-headphone-le-image1Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!TWS Left & Right Not Pairing TogetherThe two earpieces of your TWS headphones should normally be connected together without issue. However, if they are no longer paired to each other, please follow these steps, in order.
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!Headphones & Third Party Communication Apps (Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp, etc)
- Forget/unpair the headphones on your device.
- Manually pair the two earpieces together following the "Manual Pairing Left & Right" instructions in your Owner's Manual/Quick Start Guide.
- Pair the headphones to your device and see if this resolves the problem.
- If manual pairing does not fix the problem, forget/unpair the headphones on your device again.
- Initiate a Product Reset to reset the earbud’s Bluetooth connection.
- Note that RESET will wipe all previous settings and pairings, so it will be necessary to pair your headphones with your devices again
- Follow the Product Reset instructions in your Owner's Manual/Quick Start Guide.
- Manually pair the 2 buds together again, as you did in step 2. This additional step is necessary because, by default, the reset procedure does not automatically pair the two ear pieces together, but it does wipe all previous settings and resets the internal processor, so it is necessary to manually pair the two ear pieces together again.
- Pair the buds to your Source Device.
If you are experiencing issues getting the app to communicate with your headphones, (assuming you have already paired the headphones with the device) go into the communication apps audio settings. You will likely find the resolution there. You may have to set your headphones as the ‘communication device’ within the app you are using.
If you are experiencing issues getting the app to communicate with your headphones, (assuming you have already paired the headphones with the device) go into the communication apps audio settings. You will likely find the resolution there. You may have to set your headphones as the ‘communication device’ within the app you are using.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
aptX Audio Codec SupportThis headphone does not support aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency audio codecs.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Har du brug for hjælp til Bluetooth parring? Denne guide kan hjælpe digLær mere
Skal du have hjælp til at resette dit produkt? Her kan du finde instruktionerneLær mere
Headphone Support Guide
Need help to resolve some of the most common headphone challenges?Learn more
Need help with your JBL Quantum? Check out the Quantum support page!Go to Quantum Support!
Do you need to check the status of your order?Check an order
Looking for an accessory?Learn more