In Ear Headphones
Re-establishing Volume Levels/Balance between Earbuds and chargingAs with all in-ear headphones, our range of TWS headphones can be susceptible to a build up of dust and earwax. This can cause low volume on one or both earbuds, or balance issues (e.g. right earbud is louder than the left earbud). To reduce the likelihood of these issues occurring, it is a good idea to periodically clean your earbuds. Clean the earbuds by removing dust and wax after each use, using a pointed toothpick to remove larger amounts and a small amount of rubbing alcohol applied to a cotton swab for final degreasing. Remember to clean the charging points on the headphones and inside the charging case.
If you are experiencing volume or balance issues, always check for wax and dirt in and around the earbud and driver and complete cleaning of the earbuds as described above. If the issue persists, there may be earwax/dirt stuck in the small holes in the grille in front of the driver, preventing sound output. To resolve the issue try dipping the affected earbud tip into a solution of lukewarm tap water and a small amount of dish soap (washing up liquid). The earbud tip should only be put into the liquid up to a maximum depth of 1-2 mm only (see images below). Immersing the earbuds in water or putting the earbuds in water at a larger depth than this could void your warranty. Keep the earbud tip in the water for about 2-3 minutes, then wipe/clean the grille with a small brush (such as a toothbrush). The should remove the wax and resolve the volume/balance issues.
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!TWS Left & Right Not Pairing TogetherThe two earpieces of your TWS headphones should normally be connected together without issue. However, if they are no longer paired to each other, please follow these steps, in order.
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!Cleaning Instructions for Re-establishing ChargingIt is not uncommon to have charging problems with True Wireless headphones. You may encounter that charging stops, does not start at all or that one of the ear buds suddenly switches on and begins the pairing process. This is almost always caused by dirt on the metal charging contacts. These contacts are vulnerable because they can easily be contaminated by sweat, skin grease, or ear wax. They are usually gold plated, but gold plating does not prevent surface dirt.
- Forget/unpair the headphones on your device.
- Manually pair the two earpieces together following the "Manual Pairing Left & Right" instructions in your Owner's Manual/Quick Start Guide.
- Pair the headphones to your device and see if this resolves the problem.
- If manual pairing does not fix the problem, forget/unpair the headphones on your device again.
- Initiate a Product Reset to reset the earbud’s Bluetooth connection.
- Note that RESET will wipe all previous settings and pairings, so it will be necessary to pair your headphones with your devices again
- Follow the Product Reset instructions in your Owner's Manual/Quick Start Guide.
- Manually pair the 2 buds together again, as you did in step 2. This additional step is necessary because, by default, the reset procedure does not automatically pair the two ear pieces together, but it does wipe all previous settings and resets the internal processor, so it is necessary to manually pair the two ear pieces together again.
- Pair the buds to your Source Device.
If you have charging problems, the first step is to always clean all contact points, on each earbud and on the charging case.
You will need: cotton cloth or makeup swab, cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol. Also a pencil with eraser for further cleaning.
Use a cotton swab with some rubbing alcohol to clean the charging terminals of the headphones. Rotate the swab and scrub lightly on each contact surface, then use a cotton cloth to remove any dust and cotton residue left on the headphones. It is important to perform this process periodically to keep your headphones clean, thus avoiding affecting the charging speed/quality.
Wipe the contact pins in the charging case with a clean cotton swab. The swab can be slightly moistened with rubbing alcohol, but it is important that the interior is completely dry before closing the box. Use the cotton cloth and wait for it to dry.
Repeat until the contact points are visibly clean, and charging should work as designed.
Try cleaning the contacts with the tip of a pencil and the eraser at the end of the pencil, the graphite and rubber can help to re-establish charging also.
This procedure can be performed on all TWS earphones and cases.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!Pairing issues with a Smartphone or Tablet1. First, try to restart the Bluetooth connection on your source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by switching Bluetooth off and on again with a short pause in between.
2. "Forget" (remove) the previously paired connection (on your smartphone/tablet/PC) in your Bluetooth settings if you had once paired with your product.
3. Try to restart the source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by powering it off and on again and after restarting, try to establish a Bluetooth connection to your product.
4. If the above does not work, then try to restart your product (Portable speaker, Headphone) by turning it off and on again.
5. Press and hold down the Bluetooth button on your device (Portable speaker, Headphones) to initiate pairing mode again.
6. Go into the Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone/tablet or PC to start the pairing process.
You should now have a successful pairing with your device. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us again.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
aptX Audio Codec SupportThis headphone does not support aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency audio codecs.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Har du brug for hjælp til Bluetooth parring? Denne guide kan hjælpe digLær mere
Skal du have hjælp til at resette dit produkt? Her kan du finde instruktionerneLær mere
Headphone Support Guide
Need help to resolve some the most common headphone challenges?Learn more
Need help with your JBL Quantum? Check out the Quantum support page!Go to Quantum Support!
Do you need to check the status of your order?Check an order
Looking for an accessory?Learn more
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call us now at:
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:00
We are here Monday – Sunday to answer you as fast as we can!Email us
Chat with us
Monday - Friday: 09.00-18.00
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00-16:00