JBL PartyBox On-The-Go
|Transducer||5.25 in (133mm) woofers + 2x 1.75 in (44 mm) tweeters|
|Output power||100W RMS|
|Frequency response||50 Hz - 20 KHz (-6 dB)|
|wireless microphone spec|
|Frequency response: 65Hz - 15kHz|
|Signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio||＞60dBA|
|UHF frequency band||657~662MHz (depends on SKU)|
|Transmitter transmitting power||<10mW|
|Product Dimension (W x H x D): 489x 244.5 x 224 mm / 19.3 x 9.6 x 8.8 in|
|Packaging Dimension (W x H x D): 600 x 367 x 314 mm / 23.62 x 14.45x 12.36 in|
|Net weight: 7.5 kg / 16.5 lbs|
|Gross weight: 10.15 kg / 22.38 lbs|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth® profile||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6|
|Bluetooth transmitter frequency range||2.4 – 2.48GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||10 dBm (EIRP)|
|Bluetooth transmitter modulation||GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth range||Approx. 10m (33ft)|
|USB format||FAT16, FAT32|
|USB file format||mp3, wma, wav|
|Battery type||Lithium-ion 18Wh (7.2V @ 2500mAh)|
|Digital input||Bluetooth / USB-9dBFS|
|The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL PartyBox On-The-Go
- 1 x wireless microphone
- 1 x Quick-start guide
- 1 x Warranty sheet
- 1 x Safety sheet
- power cable - relevant to SKU matrix
FAQs & How-Tos
Singing while playing Bluetooth music
You can have your own Karaoke party with your JBL Partybox. Simply connect your Microphone (Not included with the Partybox) and connect your mobile device over Bluetooth, then start playing music and sing along, it is that simple!
How to reset default factory settings
Resetting the Partybox On-The-Go, 100, 200, 300 or 1000
- Press and hold "Play/Pause" and "Volume +" down for 10 seconds.
- The JBL Partybox will power off and back on and is now reset.
How to play music through using a USB stick
- Get an empty stick with speed of 2.0.
- Make sure it is formatted with FAT16 or FAT32.
- Your Music files can only be: (32-320kbit/s), (32-320kbit/s) and (44.1K/48K/192K).
- The Partybox supports up to 8 subfolders.
- It will be played in alphabetic sequence with main folders first then subfolders.
- To skip songs forward, double press the Play/Pause button. To skip back, triple press the Play/Pause button.
How to create a Bluetooth connection with your mobile device
- Press the button on the Partybox to start the pairing process.
- Grab your device.
- Go to settings --> Bluetooth --> Enable Bluetooth -->
- Find the Partybox speaker you want to establish a Bluetooth connection to.
- You now have a successful connection and can stream your favorite music.
- NOTE: It is only possible to have two devices connected at the same time and if you want to listen through the second Bluetooth device then stop the current one from playing and use the second device.
- To stop Bluetooth broadcasting then insert a USB device.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in responses from our Customer Support team.
We appreciate your patience.