JBL Tour One M2
Wireless over-ear Noise Cancelling headphones
Getting started with your JBL Tour One M2
Documents & Downloads
- Driver size (mm)
- Number of Microphones
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- 117 dB SPL@1 kHz
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 10 Hz - 40 kHz (passive), 10 Hz - 22 kHz (active)
- Impedance (ohms)
- Earpiece Weight (oz)
- Earpiece Weight (g)
- Ear Cup External Height (in)
- Ear Cup External Width (in)
- Ear Cup Internal Height (in)
- Ear Cup Internal Width (in)
- Ear Cup Depth (in)
- Ear Cup External Height (cm)
- Ear Cup External Width (cm)
- Ear Cup Internal Height (cm)
- Ear Cup Internal Width (cm)
- Ear Cup Depth (cm)
- Audio Cable Length (ft)
- Audio Cable Length (m)
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP 1.3.2, AVRCP 1.6.2, HFP 1.7.2
- Bluetooth frequency
- 2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK , π/4-DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- <4 dBm
- Charging time (hours from empty)
- Maximum music play time with ANC off (hours)
- Maximum music play time with ANC on (hours)
- Maximum play time (hours)
- True Adaptive Noise Cancelling
- Carrying case
- JBL Legendary Pro Audio Sound
- Active Noise Cancelling
- Spatial Sound
- Charging cable
- Voice Assistant integration
- Ambient Aware
- Built-in Microphone
- Hands Free Call
- Rechargable battery
Immerse yourself in seamless sound experience
JBL Tour One M2's True Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology tunes out distractions so you can enjoy your favorite playlists—or even the sound of silence—all powered by legendary Hi-Res certified JBL Pro Sound. Immerse yourself in superb, spatial audio on the go for up to 50 hours or enjoy the clarity of the 4-mic technology while having phone conversations. The integrated mics even recognize your voice, so you can have quick conversations with your headphones on, thanks to the Smart Talk function. Or turn on the Personal Sound Amplification to boost yours and others' voice volume without ever removing your headphones.
FAQs & How-Tos
Yes, the headphones have Multipoint Connection, which allows you to switch seamlessly between the connected devices.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
The True Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology that is features in our CLUB ONE automatically adjusts noise-cancelling levels in real-time, 50,000 times per second to account for environmental ambient noises and personal attributes such as movement, hair and eyeglasses to deliver best-in-class Noise Cancelling and immersive sound in any environment.
With the help of Feedforward and Feed Backward microphones, the Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology which is a feature in our CLUB 950NC and CLUB PRO+ TWS, fully monitors exterior sounds picking up low-frequencies and neutralizing them before they reach the ear. The headphones generate a sound that's phase-inverted by 180 degrees to the unwanted noise, resulting in the two sounds cancelling each other out.
In addition, all headphones allow the listener to adapt or adjust the level of ambient noise through features like Ambient Aware and TalkThru.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Swift Pair is the newest way to pair your Bluetooth peripherals Windows 10, version 1803 or above.
1. Put the Bluetooth peripheral in pairing mode
2. When the peripheral is nearby, your Windows device will show a notification
3. Selecting “Connect” starts pairing the peripheral
4. When the peripheral is no longer in pairing mode or is no longer nearby, your Windows device will remove the notification from the Action CenterWas this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Press and hold the voice button while talking, then release the button to trigger. Requires pairing with eligible phone and internet connection. For examples of questions and things you can do, visit: https://assistant.google.com/platforms/headphones
Get your notifications
Tap and hold the voice button without talking, then release the button
Stop your Google Assistant
Touch the voice button once.
Reply to the message (where available)
After receiving a message notification, touch and hold the voice button to respond. When you’re done, release the button.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
PSAP (Personal Sound Amplification) is a new feature accessible within the JBL Headphones App. When this feature is turned on, it works similar to Ambient Aware, but it focuses on picking up vocal frequencies in front of you.
1. GAIN: The Personal Sound Amplification function is designed to amplify sound in the vocal range, it can assist users with (limited) hearing loss to maintain conversations more easily, especially in noisy environments. It should then amplify the speech of the person sitting across from you, not the general ambient sound as with Ambient Aware. The algorithm uses beamforming to pick out the voice from the other sounds, much like what happens during a phone call, but instead of focusing on your own voice it focuses on the voice further away from you. The gain setting allows you to amplify those vocal frequencies.
2. BALANCE: The balance setting adjusts the amplification effect between your left and right ears using the slider. When set to 0 (in the middle), both ears will receive the same amplification, but depending on the user’s personal needs/preferences, they can focus the amplification more towards either the left or right ear.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
1. First, try to restart the Bluetooth connection on your source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by switching Bluetooth off and on again with a short pause in between.
2. "Forget" (remove) the previously paired connection (on your smartphone/tablet/PC) in your Bluetooth settings if you had once paired with your product.
3. Try to restart the source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by powering it off and on again and after restarting, try to establish a Bluetooth connection to your product.
4. If the above does not work, then try to restart your product (Portable speaker, Headphone) by turning it off and on again.
5. Press and hold down the Bluetooth button on your device (Portable speaker, Headphones) to initiate pairing mode again.
6. Go into the Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone/tablet or PC to start the pairing process.
You should now have a successful pairing with your device. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us again.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Images & Videos
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a support agent
Call us now at: (800) 336-4525
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm (ET)
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (ET)
Chat With Us
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm (ET)
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (ET)