JBL Flip 6
|Output power (W)||30|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||63 Hz - 20k Hz|
|Dimensions (in)||7 x 2.6 x 2.8|
|Dimensions (cm)||17.8 x 6.8 x 7.2|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6|
|Bluetooth frequency||2400 MHz - 2483.5 MHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Flip 6
- 1 x type C USB-kabel
- 1 x hurtigstartveiledning
- 1 x garantikort/sikkerhetsark
FAQs & How-Tos
1. Turn on both speakers.
2. Connect your device to one of the two speakers via Bluetooth.
3. Start streaming music to that speaker (for best results play music on this speaker for more than 20 seconds before proceeding with the next steps).
4. Open the JBL Portable app.
5. Allow the app to detect the single speaker playing music.
6. Once detected, press the Connect/Partyboost button on both speakers.
7. Allow the app to identify both speakers.
8. Click the Partyboost button, you will see the option for Party or Stereo, select Stereo.
Please note: Stereo Mode can only be enabled when 2 of the same speaker model are used.
For example, you will not be able to achieve Stereo Mode with a Flip 5 and Flip 6, only Party Mode.
Also, it is not possible to pair speaker models with Connect and Connect+ together, or pair to speaker models with Partyboost.
NOTE: Speakers effected by this are the JBL Flip 5, JBL Flip 6, JBL Charge 5, JBL Pulse 4, JBL Xtreme 3, and JBL Boombox 2, as well as future products featuring the PartyBoost feature.
2. Press the Partyboost button on the first speaker.
3. Turn on the second speaker that you want to connect in Partyboost mode.
4. Now press the Partyboost button on the second speaker.
5. After a few seconds, both Partyboost speakers should connect and play together.
It can take a few seconds after music is started before sound will be heard from both speakers.
This is also the process for connecting more than two speakers in Party mode, simply turn on the other compatible speakers and press the Partyboost buttons.
How to reset
First, remove or forget the speaker from the list of paired Bluetooth devices in the settings of the phone or tablet.
Then, with the speaker powered on, press and hold the Volume + and Play buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds until the unit turns off.
The speaker has now been restored to factory default settings.
If you create a Stereo Pair using the JBL Portable App and you come within range of additional PartyBoost compatible speakers while they are ON, the app will find these speakers. This will break the stereo pair and create a mono PartyBoost group that includes all active speakers that are in proximity. This only happens when the JBL Portable App is actively running on the source device, including when it is running in the background, and when these other speakers are ON. To avoid this scenario, make sure the app is completely closed, without running in the background before coming near any additional PartyBoost speakers that happen to be ON.
NOTE: The Portable App does not need to be running in order to enjoy Stereo sound from two speakers
The new PartyBoost does not support the previous Connect and Connect+ features. For example: You will not be able to successfully connect the new PartyBoost enabled Flip 5 with a Connect+ enabled speaker like the Pulse 3 or Flip 4. You will not be able to connect the Boombox 2 to the original Boombox speaker.