JBL Xtreme 2
Getting started with your JBL Xtreme 2
Documents & Downloads
- Udgangseffekt (W)
- 2 x 20W RMS Bi-amp
- Dynamisk frekvensområde (Hz)
- Mål (inch)
- 11.3 x 5.4 x 4.2
- Mål (cm)
- 28.7 x 13.7 x 10.7
- Vægt (kg)
- Vægt (lbs)
- A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2
- 2.402 – 2.480GHz
- Bluetooth sender-modulation
- GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth sender-effekt
- Ladetid (timer)
- Spilletid (timer)
- JBL Connect+
- Charging cable
- 3,5 mm lydindgang
- Genopladeligt batteri
Tag kraftfuld lyd med dig overalt
JBL Xtreme 2 er den ultimative, bærbare højttaler, som uden problemer leverer en dynamisk og omsluttende stereolyd. Højttaleren er udstyreret med fire enheder, to JBL basradiatorer og et genopladeligt 10.000 mAh li-ion-batteri med op til 15 timers spilletid. Derudover har den en praktisk USB-port til opladning af andre apparater. Højttaleren har IPX7-klassificeret vandtæt design med slidstærkt stof i eksklusive og matchende farver. Med JBL Connect+ kan den have trådløs forbindelse til over 100 højttalere med JBL Connect+ for at forbedre din lytteoplevelse og gøre festen endnu større. Højttaleren har indbyggede kroge, robust metalbund og en kapselåbner på bæreremmen som en praktisk bonus, når du er på farten. Samtidig er den et perfekt lydsystem til hjemmet. JBL Xtreme 2 giver dig kraftfuld lyd overalt. I stuen, ved poolen - og når du fester på farten.
FAQs & How-Tos
After I updated my computer to Windows 8/10, I am no longer able to establish a Bluetooth connection with my speaker to play music. How can I correct the problem?This is because most Windows do not support A2DP stereo audio streaming via Bluetooth, the standard for music-listening through Bluetooth. The system will support keyboards, mice, printers etc. via Bluetooth, but not audio. It is necessary to download the proper drivers, either from the computer manufacturer, the software manufacturer or the manufacturer of the Bluetooth chip in the computer. Help to do this must be sought with the companies that supply one or more of these computer features.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
If you are having trouble with distortion or drop outs, try the following suggestions:Move the audio source closer to the speakers
Move the speakers closer to each other
Make sure the streaming speaker (host) only connects to one audio source, disconnect the Bluetooth connection between the streaming speaker (host) and other audio source
Make sure the audio source only connects with one streaming speaker (host), disconnect the Bluetooth connection between the audio source and other speakers
Restart both your speakers and the audio source
Make sure speakers are away from other sources of wireless signal – you could be experiencing interference
Re-pair the audio source with your speaker
If you’re streaming audio content from the internet, the issue could be with the internet connection and not your speakerWas this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Harman continuously strives to improve the performance of our speakers through software updates in the JBL Portable App. To optimize battery life and performance for your speaker, please perform a software update:
First download the JBL Portable App from the App store or Google Play store to your mobile device.
Then connect to the speaker by Bluetooth.
Open the JBL Portable App and select settings to check and install the new Software version.
The red dot indicates the presence of an update (see image below).
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
If the buttons on your portable speaker are not working properly or are unresponsive while plugged into a power source, please try running the speaker on battery. If the buttons perform correctly while running on battery, this means your power supply is not providing enough current/amps. Be sure to use a power supply that has a rating equal to or greater than the amperage rating indicated in your product specs.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
1. In order to change the name of the speaker, you must first connect your speaker via Bluetooth and then download the JBL Connect app.
2. Once the app is downloaded choose app and wait for it to recognize your device.
3. Now that your speaker is highlighted, choose the gear located either below or to the right of the speaker image.
4. Once you choose the gear you will have the option to edit the name by clicking on the small pencil icon.
5. After you change the name, you will see a notification stating to "Reconnect to Apply New Name"
6. Go to your Bluetooth settings select "Forget This Device" and then reconnect to establish the new speaker name.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
You will need to dry the charging port completely before plugging in power for charging.
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
If there are drop out or connection issues when using PartyBoost or Connect+, it could be one of three things.
1. Units are too far apart (move units closer together)
2. Interference from other 2.4gHz wireless units in the area.
3. Unit is no longer working as designed
Here are some steps to isolate the issue:
Try taking the units out of the house and test it outside with no interference to see if you still experience connectivity issues. If you still experience connectivity issues, please try steps below:
Whatever unit drops off, remove that from the chain. Test the rest of the speakers and keep doing it until you find the speaker that is causing the drop outs. If all speakers begin to drop off, please try a different order and repeat. Repeat this process with each unit being the “main speaker”.
Make sure to turn off all WiFi/RF devices. (Router, laptop, baby monitor, Nest cams, IP cams, WiFi switches, WiFi outlets, WiFi lights, cordless phones, etc.)
You should be able to identify the issue/speaker by following these steps.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
There can be differences in the internal hardware that also implies different firmwares. These products feature the same specifications and performance expectations. If the app does not inform you of any new updates, the firmware is current and the product is performing as designed.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
There might be several reasons that our Portable app may not be working correctly on your Android device. First, your Android device must have 5.0 OS (Operating system) or higher to support JBL Connect app. Devices under 5.0 OS will not be supported. If you are having trouble viewing your JBL Portable device in the app, please disable Bluetooth, and then turn it back on again. Now you should be able to see your device in the JBL Portable app.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!