JBL Go 3
Portabel vanntett høyttaler
Getting started with your JBL Go 3
Documents & Downloads
- Output power (W)
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 110 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dimensions (in)
- 3.4 x 2.7 x 1.6
- Dimensions (cm)
- 8.6 x 6.9 x 4.0
- Weight (kgs)
- Weight (lbs)
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth frequency
- 2402 MHz − 2480 MHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth version
- Charging time (hrs)
- Maximum music playing time (hrs)
- Charging cable
- Rechargable battery
- Bluetooth®-ordmerket og -logoene er registrerte varemerker som tilhører Bluetooth SIG, Inc., og enhver bruk av slike merker av HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, er på lisens. Andre varemerker og merkenavn tilhører sine respektive eiere.
- Funksjoner, spesifikasjoner og utseende kan endres uten varsel.
- Produsert i Vietnam
- Produsert i Kina
Grab & Go
JBL Go 3 har en dristig stil og fyldig JBL Pro Sound. Nesten et obligatorisk tilbehør på neste utflukt, med et nytt iøynefallende, trendy design, fargerike stoff og uttrykksfulle detaljer. Låtene vil løfte deg med JBL Pro Sound, og den er IP67-vanntett og -støvtett så du kan lytte i både sol og regn, og med festeløkken kan du bære den med deg hvor som helst. Go 3 lanseres i helt nye nyanser og fargekombinasjoner inspirert av dagens gatemote. JBL Go 3 har en like fargerik lyd som design.
FAQs & How-Tos
This product does not feature speakerphone or voice assistant functionality as it does not have a microphone.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This speaker does not have an Aux Input, so no analog connection is possible.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
First, remove the speaker from your source device's Bluetooth settings.
Power on the speaker, then press and hold the Volume + button and Bluetooth button together for 3-5 seconds until the speaker turns off.
Once turned off, the speaker has been reset to the factory default settings.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This product is rated IP67, which is different from IPX7. IP67 protects the product from submersion in 1 meter (3.3 feet) of water for up to 30 minutes. It is also resistant against dust. Dust accumulation around electronics can lead to hardware failure, so the IP67 rating is an extremely beneficial addition to this product.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
It is always recommended to use our range of Soundbars if you want a speaker for your Television or Smart TV as they are designed specifically for this purpose, whereas our Portable speakers are designed primarily for use with Phones and Tablets.
Support for Bluetooth connectivity between a TV and speaker depends on a number of different factors such as Bluetooth & A2DP versions and Audio Codecs used by each device. This can vary based on the brand, model and age of the devices, however we cannot confirm if any specific combination of TV and speaker will work without issues such as latency or lip sync delay.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
To skip tracks forward, double click the PAUSE/PLAY to advance to the next track. Please note: You can only skip tracks forward. This speaker does not have the capability to skip to the previous track.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
The difference is that the new ECO versions of Go 3 and Clip 4 are made from 90% PCR (Post-Consumer Recycled) plastic and wrapped in 100% recycled fabric on the speaker grille, while still delivering the same rich JBL Original Pro Sound and significantly reducing the carbon footprint of the product.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!