JBL Tune 660NC
|Driver size (mm)||32|
|Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)||100|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||20Hz-20kHz|
|Hodetelefonens kabellengde (m)||0.2|
|Headphone Cable Length (ft)||0.7|
|Ear Cup External Height (in)||2.9|
|Ear Cup External Width (in)||2.9|
|Ear Cup Internal Height (in)||1.3|
|Ear Cup Internal Width (in)||1.3|
|Ear Cup Depth (in)||0.7|
|Indre bredde (cm)||3.2|
|Indre høyde (cm)||3.2|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.5, HFP v1.6|
|Bluetooth frequency||2.402 GHz-2.480 GH|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Tune 660NC
- 1 x USB Type-C ladekabel
- 1 x lydkabel
- 1 x garanti/advarsel (W/!)
- 1 x hurtigstartveiledning/sikkerhetsdatablad (S/i)
FAQs & How-Tos
Pairing issues with a Smartphone or Tablet1. First, try to restart the Bluetooth connection on your source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by switching Bluetooth off and on again with a short pause in between.
2. "Forget" (remove) the previously paired connection (on your smartphone/tablet/PC) in your Bluetooth settings if you had once paired with your product.
3. Try to restart the source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by powering it off and on again and after restarting, try to establish a Bluetooth connection to your product.
4. If the above does not work, then try to restart your product (Portable speaker, Headphone) by turning it off and on again.
5. Press and hold down the Bluetooth button on your device (Portable speaker, Headphones) to initiate pairing mode again.
6. Go into the Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone/tablet or PC to start the pairing process.
You should now have a successful pairing with your device. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us again.
Can my headphones be connected to two devices simultaneously?Yes, the headphones have Multipoint Connection, which allows you to switch seamlessly between the connected devices.