JBL Tune 215BT
|Driver size (mm)||12.5|
|Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)||118 dB SPL@ 1kHz 1mW|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||HFP 1.7, A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6|
|Bluetooth frequency||2.400 GHz - 2.4835 GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, _x005F_x001F_/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||< 6 dBm|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Pair of Tune 215BT headphones
- 1 x Charging cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warning card
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x Safety sheet
FAQs & How-Tos
Firmware Information - JBL Firmware Update App
If you are experiencing issues with your headphones' Bluetooth disconnecting and reconnecting while on standby, there is a new Firmware Update app to resolve this issue. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jbl.tune.update
Below you can see step by step images of the update process.
How to avoid Bluetooth Interference or Interruptions• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.
Headphones & Third Party Communication Apps (Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp, etc)
If you are experiencing issues getting the app to communicate with your headphones, (assuming you have already paired the headphones with the device) go into the communication apps audio settings. You will likely find the resolution there. You may have to set your headphones as the ‘communication device’ within the app you are using.
Can my headphones be connected to two devices simultaneously?Yes, the headphones have Multipoint Connection, which allows you to switch seamlessly between the connected devices.
Pairing issues with a Computer or PCIn most cases when a Computer/PC/Laptop has issues connecting to a Bluetooth device (Portable speaker, Headphones, Active speakers), it's caused by your Computer/PC/Laptop's Bluetooth driver (software).
The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sound from your Computer/PC/Laptop:
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device
Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop.
To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, we advise you to contact their support.
The standard drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows system are not correct and will result in error messages (such as having to enter a PIN code), or pairing will not work.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Please note that UK delivery times are up to 10 working days.
However, due to current travel disruption to the UK, deliveries may take longer than planned.
We thank you for your patience.