JBL Clip 3
Getting started with your JBL Clip 3
Documents & Downloads
- Udgangseffekt (W)
- Dynamisk frekvensområde (Hz)
- 120 Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)
- Mål (inch)
- 3.8 x 5.4 x x 1.8
- Mål (cm)
- 9.7 x 13.7 x 4.6
- Vægt (kg)
- Vægt (lbs)
- A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.5, HSP V1.2
- 2.402 – 2.480GHz
- Bluetooth sender-modulation
- GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth sender-effekt
- 0 – 9dBm
- Ladetid (timer)
- Spilletid (timer)
- Charging cable
- 3,5 mm lydindgang
- Genopladeligt batteri
Klips på og afspil.
JBL Clip 3 er en unik, ultrabærbar og vandtæt Bluetooth®-højttaler, som til trods for dens lille størrelse har en overraskende stor lyd. Den opgraderede, robuste og fuldt integrerede karabinhage kan fæstnes til dit tøj, en bæltestrop eller en rygsæk – Clip 3 er din udendørs ledsager til ethvert eventyr. Clip 3 er IPX7-vandtæt og giver dig 10 timers afspilningstid med et 1.000 mAh genopladeligt Li-ion-batteri, så du kan tage din musik med dig. En indbygget støj- og ekkoreducerende højttalertelefon giver dig krystalklare opkald med et tryk på en knap.
FAQs & How-Tos
After I updated my computer to Windows 8/10, I am no longer able to establish a Bluetooth connection with my speaker to play music. How can I correct the problem?This is because most Windows do not support A2DP stereo audio streaming via Bluetooth, the standard for music-listening through Bluetooth. The system will support keyboards, mice, printers etc. via Bluetooth, but not audio. It is necessary to download the proper drivers, either from the computer manufacturer, the software manufacturer or the manufacturer of the Bluetooth chip in the computer. Help to do this must be sought with the companies that supply one or more of these computer features.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
If the buttons on your portable speaker are not working properly or are unresponsive while plugged into a power source, please try running the speaker on battery. If the buttons perform correctly while running on battery, this means your power supply is not providing enough current/amps. Be sure to use a power supply that has a rating equal to or greater than the amperage rating indicated in your product specs.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Yes. A built-in microphone combined with a patented echo cancellation system secures clear and easy phone conversation. If a phone call is received while listening to music just push play button to answer the call. No need to find or touch the phone. This hands-free functionality can even be used for phone conferencesWas this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This product is not supported by Connect + or Partyboost on the JBL Portable app. They cannot connect to other portable speakers wirelessly.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
- Press the power button located on the top right of the speaker.
- If this is your first time pairing the device, the speaker will automatically go into pairing mode.
- Make sure that the product you are attempting to pair to is in search mode and in bluetooth range
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
- The Clip 3 should pop up on discoverable devices within a few seconds.
- Choose the Clip 3 option and you will be connected within a few seconds.
You should receive up 10 hours of audio playback. (varies by volume level and audio content)Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
In Power On mode, press and hold 'Volume+' together with 'Play/Pause' for more than 2 seconds. The speaker will power off and is now reset.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Yes. The Clip 3 has an IPX 7 rating. You can take the speaker under water, down to 1 meter depth up to 30 minutes.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
If you experience any sound distortion after immersing your speaker in water, simply shake the speaker to get rid of any excess moisture and allow the speaker to completely dry. Once dry, the sound quality should return to normal.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!