JBL PartyBox On-The-Go
|Output power (W)||100|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||50 Hz - 20 KHz (-6 dB)|
|Dimensions (in)||23.62 x 14.45x 12.36|
|Dimensions (cm)||60 x 36.7 x 31.2|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6|
|Bluetooth frequency||2.4 – 2.48GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL PartyBox On-The-Go
- 1 x trådløs mikrofon
- 1 x Hurtigstartveiledning
- 1 x Garantiark
- 1 x Sikkerhetsdatablad
- strømkabel – avhengig av SKU-matrise
FAQs & How-Tos
Connecting a USB stick
- You can enjoy music from your USB Stick directly into the Partybox device.
- Insert the Stick into theport, located on the back of your Partybox.
- The USB Stick has to be formatted FAT16 or FAT 32 and supports MP3, WAVE and WMA Music files.
- It will start automatically playing the content on your USB stick.
- You can connect any devices through the analog connection
- Use an analog cable (Not included in the box) and connect your device.
- Press play on your external device and enjoy the music!
RCA Connection (*Partybox 200/300/1000 Only)
- The Partybox features both Input and Output RCA connection.
- Connect your RCA cable (not included) to either one of the ports.
- You can use it with your DVD/BlueRay player or AVR system.
Guitar and Microphone
- Connect your to the dedicated port or connect your electric to the
- You can mix sound or make your own karaoke party with your Partybox.
- Sing or play through your devices.
- To adjust the volume of the audio source, press volume+ or volume- buttons.
- To adjust the volume of the microphone or guitar, rotate the or
Charging external devices
- Whenever your mobile device needs some extra power, the Partybox can help you!
- Featuring a USB Charging port for both Music (USB on a stick) or when you need to charge your device.
- Simply connect your device to the port and start charging.
- NOTE: The Partybox 200 needs to be connected to AC power all the time to charge or function as a speaker.
- The Party 300/310 has a battery and can charge any device without needing AC power (unless the product's battery is depleted then you need to recharge via AC power).
There are many ways to enjoy your JBL Partybox On-The-Go, 100, 200, 300, 310 & 1000. The options are endless and you are in control of the party
- Press the button on the Partybox to start the pairing process.
- Grab your device.
- Go to settings --> Bluetooth --> Enable Bluetooth -->
- Find the Partybox speaker you want to establish a Bluetooth connection to.
- You now have a successful connection and can stream your favorite music.
- NOTE: It is only possible to have two devices connected at the same time and if you want to listen through the second Bluetooth device then stop the current one from playing and use the second device.
- To stop Bluetooth broadcasting then insert a USB device.
The JBL Wireless Microphone set allows 2 x wireless microphones* to be connected to any Partybox model through the use of a dongle connected to the Mic/Guitar jack input. Additionally, a 3rd wired microphone - like the JBL PBM100 Wired Microphone, can also be connected to the switchable Guitar/Mic 2 input (available on the Partybox 310 & 710). This will also work when using the non-switchable Guitar input on other Partybox models - however, this will bypass the karaoke effects including echo for the connected microphone and would generally have a slightly different sound character/timbre to a microphone connected to the Microphone input.
*This includes the Partybox On-The-Go, a maximum of 2 wireless microphones can be connected and used simultaneously. The standard bundled Partybox On-The-Go microphone can only be connected to the Partybox On-The-Go that it came bundled with, it also cannot connect wirelessly to any other Partybox models or portable speakers other than the Partybox On-The-Go that it came bundled with. Only one standard, bundled Partybox On-The-Go wireless microphone can be connected at a time, unless the JBL Wireless Microphone is purchased (sold separately), a spare part will only work as a replacement, not simultaneously.
|PartyBox Model||Mic Arrangement||Ports Used||MAX|
|Encore||1 Wireless (pre-paired)||N/A - Wireless (pre-paired, no Wired Microphone port)||1|
|100/110/Encore Essential||1 Wired OR 2 Wireless (dongle)||Mic Port||2|
|200||1 Wired OR 2 Wireless (dongle)||Mic Port||2|
|300||1 Wired OR 2 Wireless (dongle)||Mic Port||2|
|310/310 MC*/710||1 Wired AND 2 Wireless (dongle)||Mic Port AND Mic/Guitar Port||3|
|1000||1 Wired OR 2 Wireless (dongle)||Mic Port||2|
|On The Go||1 Wired AND 1 Wireless (pre-paired)|
2 Wireless (dongle)
|Mic Port AND N/A - Wireless (pre-paired)|
Mic Port (pre-paired microphone will not work simultaneously when dongle used)
Resetting the Partybox to Factory Settings
- Press and hold "Play/Pause" and "Volume +" down for > 10 seconds.
- The JBL Partybox will power off and back on and is now reset.
Microphone Cleaning (handheld mics)
There are two very important reasons to keep your microphone clean.
- Hygiene/Germs, especially when a mic is used by multiple people, can unknowingly be spread.
- Dried spit, dust, dirt and debris can build up in the screen and sponge, negatively affecting the microphones’ ability to accurately pick up and reproduce the voice or instrument.
To clean the microphone…
- Remove/Unscrew the grille from the microphone, turning counter-clockwise.
- Remove the foam from the inside of the grille.
- Wash the foam with warm water and dish soap.
- Clean the grille with any household non-abrasive disinfectant/cleaner.
- Thoroughly dry both the grille and the foam.
- Insert the foam into the grill.
- Screw the grille back onto the microphone, turning clockwise.
NOTE: For quality purposes, it is recommended that the screen of the microphone be cleaned once per month when used on a regular basis. For hygienic purposes, when used by multiple people, cleaning is recommended more often, possibly even nightly.
When a wireless mic is connected, the speaker will play a notification sound once. If two wireless mics are connected at the same time, there may be a 1 sec gap between the two notification sounds.
If one of the wireless mics is not working, we recommend the following:
1. Turn off the speaker
2. Turn on the mic and place it on top of the speaker
3. Turn on the speaker
4. The speaker should automatically pair with the new mic within 3 min and play a notification sound
- Get an empty stick with speed of 2.0.
- Make sure it is formatted with FAT16 or FAT32.
- Your Music files can only be: (32-320kbit/s), (32-320kbit/s) and (44.1K/48K/192K).
- The Partybox supports up to 8 subfolders.
- It will be played in alphabetic sequence with main folders first then subfolders.
- To skip songs forward, double press the Play/Pause button. To skip back, triple press the Play/Pause button.
Connect just the left PartyBox with the chosen device first, with the right PartyBox turned off. The speaker that is connected first will automatically be the left channel. Now turn the right PartyBox on and continue with TWS pairing (detailed below).
A button (L/R) on the rear of the speakers is used to assign the correct channel to the speakers after pairing is made.
In order to activate TWS mode, press and hold the Bluetooth button on the first speaker until the notification chime sounds, about 5 seconds. Then press and hold the Bluetooth button on the second speaker until the notification chime sounds (as seen below). TWS mode is now activated. To disable TWS, press and hold the Bluetooth button on either speaker, or power off one speaker.
Press the buttons labelled TWS on both speakers to connect the speakers in TWS mode (pictured in item 2 in the image below, with two speakers on the button).
TWS can be activated and deactivated remotely in the JBL Partybox app, in addition to assigning the left and right channels to the correct speakers.
Once the TWS connection is setup, it will be in Stereo mode by default if both speakers are the same model, otherwise the speakers will be in Party mode by default if different Partybox models are used. You can also switch between Stereo and Party mode in the JBL PartyBox app if two of the same Partybox models are used.
Please note: In order to achieve TWS mode, the speaker must be the same model with the exception of the PartyBox 200 and PartyBox 300 which can be paired together via TWS. You cannot achieve TWS with a PartyBox 1000 and a PartyBox 300. You cannot achieve TWS with a PartyBox 100 and PartyBox 200. However, it is possible to connect a maximum of two of either the Partybox 110, 310, 710 or Encore/Essential together in Party mode - the two speakers then do not need to be the same model, but Stereo mode will not be possible.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call us now at:
+47 21 93 29 30
Monday - Friday: 09.00-17.00
We are here Monday – Sunday to answer you as fast as we can!Email us
Chat with us
Monday - Friday: 09.00-18.00
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00-16:00