JBL Go 2
|Maximum music playing time (hrs)||5|
|Output power (W)||3|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||180Hz – 20kHz|
|Dimensions (cm)||8.6 x 7.1 x 3.2|
|Dimensions (in)||3.4 x 2.8 x 1.3|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.5 HFP V1.5, HSP V1.2|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK/DQPSK/8DPSK|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL GO 2
- 1 x Mikro USB-kabel for lading
- 1 x hurtigstartveiledning
- 1 x sikkerhetsblad
- 1 x garantikort
FAQs & How-Tos
Factory Reset Information
Power on the speaker Press and hold the Volume + button and the Bluetooth button together for 3-5 seconds until the speaker turns off Once turned off, the speaker has been reset to the factory default settings
Track Control Information
To skip tracks forward, double click the PAUSE/PLAY to advance to the next track. Please note: You can only skip tracks forward. This speaker does not have the capability to skip to the previous track.
Waterproof Information (IPX7)
This unit is IPX7 rated, which means that you can submerge the unit in water as deep as 3 feet (1 meter) for up to 30 minutes.
How do I power on and pair the GO 2?
Press the power button located on the far Left top of the speaker. If this is your first time pairing the device, the speaker will automatically go into pairing mode. Make sure that the product you are attempting to pair to is in search mode and in bluetooth range. The Go 2 should pop up on discoverable devices. Choose the Go 2 option and you will be connected within a few seconds.
Pairing issues with a Computer or PCIn most cases when a Computer/PC/Laptop has issues connecting to a Bluetooth device (Portable speaker, Headphones, Active speakers), it's caused by your Computer/PC/Laptop's Bluetooth driver (software).
The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sound from your Computer/PC/Laptop:
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device
Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop.
To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, we advise you to contact their support.
The standard drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows system are not correct and will result in error messages (such as having to enter a PIN code), or pairing will not work.
Connect Feature Information
This product is not supported by Connect + or Partyboost on the JBL Portable app. They cannot connect to other portable speakers wirelessly.
How to avoid Bluetooth Interference or Interruptions• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.
How many hours of playback time can I expect on a full charge on the Go 2?
You should expect up to 5 hours of audio play back on a full charge. Please keep in mind that increased volume and type of music can effect the battery life.