JBL Tune 560BT
|Driver size (mm)||32|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||20Hz – 20kHz|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5, HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2|
|Bluetooth frequency||2.402 – 2.480GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GSFK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- TUNE 560BT
- 1 x ladekabel
- 1 x sikkerhetsdatablad
- 1 x sikkerhetsdatablad/QSG
FAQs & How-Tos
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.