JBL Tune 750BTNC
Wireless Over-Ear ANC Headphones
Getting started with your JBL Tune 750BTNC
Documents & Downloads
- Driver size (mm)
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 20Hz - 20KHz
- Impedance (ohms)
- Weight (g)
- Weight (oz)
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5,HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2
- Bluetooth frequency
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK, /4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- Charging time (hours from empty)
- Maximum music play time with ANC off (hours)
- Maximum music play time with ANC on (hours)
- Maximum play time (hours)
- Charging cable
- Audio cable
- Voice Assistant integration
- Detachable Cable
- Hands Free Call
- JBL Pure Bass Sound
- Multi-Point Connection
- Active Noise Cancelling
- Rechargable battery
Your music, noise free
JBL TUNE 750BTNC wireless headphones feature powerful JBL Pure Bass Sound and active noise-cancelling for punchy bass and an immersive audio experience. The lightweight over-ear design offers maximum comfort and sound quality while ready to travel everywhere you go with its compact foldable competence. Up to 15 hours of battery life which recharge in only 2 hours enables noise-free, wireless playback. Allowing connection with two Bluetooth® devices simultaneously, the multipoint connection makes sure you won't miss a call on your phone while streaming videos on your tablet. Keep your music playing endlessly with the included detachable audio cable which extends the noise-cancellation capability up to 30 hours. JBL TUNE 750BTNC comes in various colors matching your personal style.
FAQs & How-Tos
This headphone does not support aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency audio codecs.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Yes, the headphones have Multipoint Connection, which allows you to switch seamlessly between the connected devices.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This product features Multi-Point Connection which allows you to be connect to two devices at the same time. Effortlessly switch from listening to music on your portable device to a call from your phone.
To connect to two devices at the same time:
1. Power on your product.
2. Make sure that the device you wish to connect to has the BT settings on and within range.
3. If this is the first time connecting your product, you will notice a flashing LED to indicate that it is searching for a device to connect to. (If this is not your first time, your product will automatically reconnect to the last device it was connected to)
4. Under your BT settings, go to discoverable devices and the product name should pop up within a few seconds. Depending on the device you are using, you may have to tap on the product to complete the connection.
5.Now that you are connected to the first device, push the BT button on the product to connect to the second device. The product should start searching for the second device by displaying a flashing LED.
6. Go to your BT settings on your second device. The product should pop up on your discoverable devices should pop up within a few moments.
(Please Note: If the product does not show up on your discoverable devices while it is in pairing mode, quickly turn off your BT settings and turn it back on. This will typically result in resetting the BT search in which your product should pop up on discoverable devices within a few moments)
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
If you are having trouble pairing your headphones or if your device is asking for a PIN, please make sure to check all available BT connections in your device's settings. Verify that you are connecting to the headphone's product name that excludes 'LE'. The 'LE' connection is only intended for voice assistant feature compatible with your headphones. If the voice assistant feature has not yet been configured, this would explain why the 'LE' connection appears as an available connection, but cannot be used for Bluetooth audio.
https://harman.widen.net/s/dtsldx6jxx/bluetooth-pairing-issue-with-voice-assistant-headphone-le-image1Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This product does not feature an IPX rating and is not waterproof. Over exposure to water or moisture can result in irreversible damage to this unit.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!