JBL Quantum Support
Få den ultimative fordel med JBL Quantum-headsets til gaming. Med afsæt i flere års research kombinerer vi minutiøst designede headsets med specialdesignet software, så du kan mærke spændingen på nærmeste hold. Oplev hypernøjagtig, fordybende lyd, som opfanger hver eneste detalje i verden omkring dig – så du kan stige direkte til toppen.
Eller vælg JBL Quantum Duo-gaminghøjttalere, som fylder dit værelse med lyd og lyseffekter. Gør ethvert spil levende, og lad aldrig et skridt, skud eller hop gå til spilde.
Kom godt igang
7.1 Surround configuration set up guideTo configure the 7.1 Surround feature on your PC, please follow the guide below:
1. In the left corner on your screen right next to the Windows logo, click on the spy-glass to start a search on your PC.
2. Type in Sound --> then select Change System Sounds:
3. Make sure that your the Quantum Headphones is your Default Device for both Speakers ( Game ) and Earphone ( Communication device )
4. To configure the 7.1 Surround feature, right click on the Speakers --> then select Configure Speakers
5. Select 7.1 Surround and click on Next
6. Make sure that all boxes are selected, then click Next
7. Make sure both boxes are selected, and then click Next
8. Click on Finish. Now your Quantum headphones is configured for 7.1 Surround sound. The configuration will remain after rebooting PC or reconnecting headphones.
Enjoy your sound experience #SoundIsSurvival #DareToListen
Physical damage on headphones
If your JBL Quantum headphone is under warranty, you can visit our Support Site at
What should I expect after turning on JBL QuantumSURROUND?The first thing you’ll notice is that sound no longer feels like it’s “inside your head.” Suddenly it seems like the game audio is coming from high-quality loudspeakers—or the virtual game world—all around you.
It’s a different experience than you get with other headphones, and may take a little while to adjust to. For example, sounds coming from sources in the distance will seem farther away, as they would in real life. Even though you might be used to those sounds feeling closer with other headphones, JBL QuantumSURROUND provides hyper-accurate spatialization that can give you a competitive edge.
So spend some time dialing in the EQ to your liking, and see how real-world hearing helps you pinpoint enemies and bring the game to life.
What can you do with JBL QuantumENGINE software?You can adjust equalizer, RGB LED effects, change microphone settings and update the headset's firmware.
What’s the difference between JBL QuantumSURROUND and JBL QuantumSPHERE 360?JBL QuantumSPHERE 360 is JBL QuantumSURROUND that’s kicked up a notch by using a head-tracking sensor to fix sounds in 360 degrees of space around you. With typical headphones, when you move your head, the soundscape follows your movement. But with JBL QuantumSPHERE 360, if you rotate your head, the sound source’s perceived location stays in place because the head-tracking sensor compensates for your head movement. For example, if there’s a sound coming from in front of you, and you turn your head to the left, the sound source’s perceived location moves to your right ear—the sound stays locked in space as you move your head.
Also, the human brain uses small head movements to distinguish if sound sources are behind or in front of us. The brain processes the differences between when a sound arrives at the left vs. the right ear to determine where the sound is located. So with JBL QuantumSPHERE 360, you can move your head naturally to pinpoint the exact source of sounds around you.