JBL Tour One M2
Trådløse øredekkende hodetelefoner med støyreduksjon
Getting started with your JBL Tour One M2
Documents & Downloads
- Driver size (mm)
- Number of Microphones
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- 117 dB SPL@1 kHz
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 10 Hz - 40 kHz (passive), 10 Hz - 22 kHz (active)
- Impedance (ohms)
- Earpiece Weight (oz)
- Øreproppens vekt (g)
- Ear Cup External Height (in)
- Ear Cup External Width (in)
- Ear Cup Internal Height (in)
- Ear Cup Internal Width (in)
- Ear Cup Depth (in)
- Høyde (cm)
- Bredde (cm)
- Indre bredde (cm)
- Indre høyde (cm)
- Dybde (cm)
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP 1.3.2, AVRCP 1.6.2, HFP 1.7.2
- Bluetooth frequency
- 2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK , π/4-DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Charging time (hours from empty)
- Maximum music play time with ANC off (hours)
- Maximum music play time with ANC on (hours)
- Maksimum spilletid (timer)
- True Adapte Noice Cancelling
- Carrying case
- JBL Legendary Pro Audio Sound
- Spatial Sound
- Charging cable
- Voice Assistant integration
- Ambient Aware
- Built-in Microphone
- Hands Free Call
- Active Noise Cancelling
- Rechargable battery
Fordyp deg i sømløs lydopplevelse
JBL Tour One M2s True Adaptive Noise Cancelling-teknologi stenger distraksjoner ute slik at du kan nyte favorittspillelistene dine – eller til og med lyden av stillhet – alt drevet av legendarisk Hi-Res-sertifisert JBL Pro Sound. Fordyp deg i fantastisk, romlig lyd på farten i opptil 50 timer, eller nyt klarheten til 4-mikrofonersteknologien mens du snakker på telefonen. De integrerte mikrofonene gjenkjenner til og med stemmen din, slik at du kan ha kjappe samtaler med hodetelefonene på, takket være Smart Talk-funksjonen. Eller slå på den personlige lydforsterkeren for å øke ditt og andres stemmevolum uten å måtte fjerne hodetelefonene.
FAQs & How-Tos
Yes, the headphones have Multipoint Connection, which allows you to switch seamlessly between the connected devices.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
The True Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology is a features which adjusts noise-cancelling levels in real-time, 50,000 times per second to account for environmental ambient noises and personal attributes such as movement, hair and eyeglasses to deliver best-in-class Noise Cancelling and immersive sound in any environment.
With the help of Feed Forward and Feed Backward microphones, the Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology fully monitors exterior sounds picking up low-frequencies and neutralizing them before they reach the ear. The headphones generate a sound that's phase-inverted by 180 degrees to the unwanted noise, resulting in the two sounds cancelling each other out.
In addition, all headphones allow the listener to adapt or adjust the level of ambient noise through features like Ambient Aware and TalkThru.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Swift Pair is the newest way to pair your Bluetooth peripherals Windows 10, version 1803 or above.
1. Put the Bluetooth peripheral in pairing mode
2. When the peripheral is nearby, your Windows device will show a notification
3. Selecting “Connect” starts pairing the peripheral
4. When the peripheral is no longer in pairing mode or is no longer nearby, your Windows device will remove the notification from the Action CenterWas this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
PSAP (Personal Sound Amplification) is a new feature accessible within the JBL Headphones App. When this feature is turned on, it works similar to Ambient Aware, but it focuses on picking up vocal frequencies in front of you.
1. GAIN: The Personal Sound Amplification function is designed to amplify sound in the vocal range, it can assist users with (limited) hearing loss to maintain conversations more easily, especially in noisy environments. It should then amplify the speech of the person sitting across from you, not the general ambient sound as with Ambient Aware. The algorithm uses beamforming to pick out the voice from the other sounds, much like what happens during a phone call, but instead of focusing on your own voice it focuses on the voice further away from you. The gain setting allows you to amplify those vocal frequencies.
2. BALANCE: The balance setting adjusts the amplification effect between your left and right ears using the slider. When set to 0 (in the middle), both ears will receive the same amplification, but depending on the user’s personal needs/preferences, they can focus the amplification more towards either the left or right ear.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
1. First, try to restart the Bluetooth connection on your source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by switching Bluetooth off and on again with a short pause in between.
2. "Forget" (remove) the previously paired connection (on your smartphone/tablet/PC) in your Bluetooth settings if you had once paired with your product.
3. Try to restart the source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by powering it off and on again and after restarting, try to establish a Bluetooth connection to your product.
4. If the above does not work, then try to restart your product (Portable speaker, Headphone) by turning it off and on again.
5. Press and hold down the Bluetooth button on your device (Portable speaker, Headphones) to initiate pairing mode again.
6. Go into the Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone/tablet or PC to start the pairing process.
You should now have a successful pairing with your device. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us again.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
The Low Volume Dynamic EQ feature can optimize EQ, boosts low and high frequencies to maintain the same high-fidelity performance at low volume. When you listen to music in low volume, the whole music dynamic will be decreased due to low and high frequency volume reduction. Some music is best to enjoy at a higher volume, but this approach can hurt your ears. With Low Volume Dynamic EQ, you can still receive an enjoyable music experience even in low or high volume, and still protect your ears without compromising on the listening experience.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
When you need to talk to someone in person while wearing headphones, the advanced built in voice recognition algorithms reacts to your voice and automatically pauses the music and enables TalkThru if you just speak. Music and ANC resume after the conversation is over. There is no need to pause the music manually or remove the headphones - start talking and let the technology do the rest. You can extend the duration of Smart Talk in the JBL Headphones app when no voice is detected.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!