JBL PBM100 Wired Microphone
|Taajuusalue||50Hz- 15 kHz|
|Herkkyys||-55 ± 3 dBV/Pa|
|Äänilähdön tyyppi||6,3 mm audio out|
|Mitat||Ø46.7mm x L188mm|
|Paino ilman pakkausta 110 g|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- 1 x langallinen JBL PBM100 -mikrofoni
- 1 x sovitin 6,3 mm/ 3,5 mm
- 1 x pikaopas
- 1 x takuuseloste
- 1 x turvallisuustiedote
FAQs & How-Tos
The JBL Wireless Microphone set allows 2 x wireless microphones* to be connected to any Partybox model through the use of a dongle connected to the Mic/Guitar jack input. Additionally, a 3rd wired microphone - like the JBL PBM100 Wired Microphone, can also be connected to the switchable Guitar/Mic 2 input (available on the Partybox 310 & 710). This will also work when using the non-switchable Guitar input on other Partybox models - however, this will bypass the karaoke effects including echo for the connected microphone and would generally have a slightly different sound character/timbre to a microphone connected to the Microphone input.
*This includes the Partybox On-The-Go, a maximum of 2 wireless microphones can be connected and used simultaneously. The standard bundled Partybox On-The-Go microphone can only be connected to the Partybox On-The-Go that it came bundled with, it also cannot connect wirelessly to any other Partybox models or portable speakers other than the Partybox On-The-Go that it came bundled with. Only one standard, bundled Partybox On-The-Go wireless microphone can be connected at a time, unless the JBL Wireless Microphone is purchased (sold separately), a spare part will only work as a replacement, not simultaneously.
|PartyBox Model||Mic Arrangement||Ports Used||MAX|
|Encore||1 Wireless (pre-paired) OR 2 Wireless (sold separately, second microphone needs to be manually paired as described in Owner's Manual)||N/A - Wireless (pre-paired, no Wired Microphone port)||2|
|100/110/Encore Essential||1 Wired OR 2 Wireless (dongle)||Mic Port||2|
|200||1 Wired OR 2 Wireless (dongle)||Mic Port||2|
|300||1 Wired OR 2 Wireless (dongle)||Mic Port||2|
|310/310 MC*/710||1 Wired AND 2 Wireless (dongle)||Mic Port AND Mic/Guitar Port||3|
|1000||1 Wired OR 2 Wireless (dongle)||Mic Port||2|
|On The Go||1 Wired AND 1 Wireless (pre-paired)|
2 Wireless (dongle)
|Mic Port AND N/A - Wireless (pre-paired)|
Mic Port (pre-paired microphone will not work simultaneously when dongle used)
Microphone Cleaning (handheld mics)
There are two very important reasons to keep your microphone clean.
- Hygiene/Germs, especially when a mic is used by multiple people, can unknowingly be spread.
- Dried spit, dust, dirt and debris can build up in the screen and sponge, negatively affecting the microphones’ ability to accurately pick up and reproduce the voice or instrument.
To clean the microphone…
- Remove/Unscrew the grille from the microphone, turning counter-clockwise.
- Remove the foam from the inside of the grille.
- Wash the foam with warm water and dish soap.
- Clean the grille with any household non-abrasive disinfectant/cleaner.
- Thoroughly dry both the grille and the foam.
- Insert the foam into the grill.
- Screw the grille back onto the microphone, turning clockwise.
NOTE: For quality purposes, it is recommended that the screen of the microphone be cleaned once per month when used on a regular basis. For hygienic purposes, when used by multiple people, cleaning is recommended more often, possibly even nightly.