JBL Horizon 2 DAB
Bluetooth clock radio speaker with DAB/DAB+/FM
Getting started with your JBL Horizon 2 DAB
Documents & Downloads
- Output power (W)
- 2 x 4
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 75Hz-20KHz (-6dB)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 178 x 162 x 75.7(mm) /7.0” x 6.4’’ x 3.0”
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6
- Bluetooth frequency
- 2.400 – 2.4835GHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK/ π/4 DQPSK/8DPSK
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- 0-7dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth version
- WARNING!! This product contains a button/coin cell battery and is hazardous. Keep batteries away from children. Batteries can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less if swallowed or placed inside any part of the body. Medical attention should be sought immediately if it is suspected the battery has been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body.
Start your day with JBL Pro Sound
Wake up to JBL Pro Sound. With its signature round design, ambient LED light and DAB/DAB+/FM radio, JBL Horizon 2 completes any bedroom. A large LCD display clearly shows the time, alarm settings and radio info, while the lifestyle fabric cover blends perfectly with any decor. Choose from a selection of alarm tones or one of your favorite DAB, DAB+ or FM radio stations. The easy-to-use rotary control knob lets you set and snooze alarms, adjust the volume or turn the ambient light on and off. Complete with two convenient USB ports for charging your devices, JBL Horizon 2 is the perfect bedside companion.
FAQs & How-Tos
Press and hold the 'DAB/FM' & 'Preset 1' buttons for more than 2 seconds. The Horizon 2 is now reset to the default factory settings.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
If the screen appears dark, try repositioning the Horizon 2 for the light sensor to work to the fullest. In some positions, the Horizon 2 cannot effectively detect the ambient light level in the room.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!