JBL Link Music
|Output power (W)||1 x 20|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||60Hz-20kHz|
|Dimensions (in)||4.4 x 5.3|
|Dimensions (cm)||11.2 x 13.4|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth frequency||2402 − 2480MHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||<5dBm|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Link Music
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- 1 x Safety sheet
- 1 x Warranty cards
FAQs & How-Tos
Let us walk-through a list of things needed to ensure every requirement is met.
- Check your mobile device if that is able to connect to same Wireless network.
- Make sure you are within range of your Wireless router.
- Check the Wireless signal on your mobile device, does it have a weak signal then move closer to the router.
- Try both Wireless network bands 2.4GHz and 5GHz in case one of them are failing.
- You will have longer range with 2.4GHz, but less performance and most of the times a crowded network (many devices are using 2.4GHz band).
- You will have less interference with 5GHz and higher performance, however, the range of the 5GHz network has shorter range.
- Try using a different mobile device, if you have one.
- Reboot your Wireless network router and your mobile device.
Wireless Network Extender
Some houses or apartments can be too big for one Wireless network router to cover it all.
Let's talk about the issues that might appear with an Extender network.
- Network Extenders that will help cover poor signal in your home, often results in poor connection and low speed performance.
- Often the Network Extender is a low budget device or not suited for having too many devices attached to it.
- Placement of the speaker is crucial as you can put it in a place where it could connect to either main Wireless router or the Extender, that will confuse Wireless network devices.
- To solve this issue, try move the speaker closer to main router or have fewer devices attached to your Wireless Extender.
- In addition, always use 5GHz connection between your Network extender and main router (best solution and performance).
One Wireless Network Name (SSID)
- You may have set the Wireless Network SSID (Wi-Fi network name) to one big Wireless network (With a main router + Extender(s).
- If the JBL LINK device is within range of both Wireless networks (Main router & Extender) then it can get confused with which one to connect to.
- To solve this issue, using two different name for your extended network will help with the performance of the JBL LINK Speaker and Google Assistant request.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a product expert
Call us now at: +855 15 512 512
+855 17 717 885
Kfour Group Ltd.
078 88 72 82/ 069 82 87 82