JBL Tour One M2
Wireless over-ear Noise Cancelling headphones
Documents & Downloads
- Driver size (mm)
- Number of Microphones
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- 117 dB SPL@1 kHz
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 10 Hz - 40 kHz (passive), 10 Hz - 22 kHz (active)
- Impedance (ohms)
- Earpiece Weight (oz)
- Earpiece Weight (g)
- Ear Cup External Height (in)
- Ear Cup External Width (in)
- Ear Cup Internal Height (in)
- Ear Cup Internal Width (in)
- Ear Cup Depth (in)
- Ear Cup External Height (cm)
- Ear Cup External Width (cm)
- Ear Cup Internal Height (cm)
- Ear Cup Internal Width (cm)
- Ear Cup Depth (cm)
- Audio Cable Length (ft)
- Audio Cable Length (m)
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP 1.3.2, AVRCP 1.6.2, HFP 1.7.2
- Bluetooth frequency
- 2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK , π/4-DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- <4 dBm
- Charging time (hours from empty)
- Maximum music play time with ANC off (hours)
- Maximum music play time with ANC on (hours)
- Maximum play time (hours)
- True Adaptive Noise Cancelling
- Carrying case
- JBL Legendary Pro Audio Sound
- Active Noise Cancelling
- Spatial Sound
- Charging cable
- Voice Assistant integration
- Ambient Aware
- Built-in Microphone
- Hands Free Call
- Rechargable battery
Immerse yourself in seamless sound experience
JBL Tour One M2's True Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology tunes out distractions so you can enjoy your favorite playlists—or even the sound of silence—all powered by legendary Hi-Res certified JBL Pro Sound. Immerse yourself in superb, spatial audio on the go for up to 50 hours or enjoy the clarity of the 4-mic technology while having phone conversations. The integrated mics even recognize your voice, so you can have quick conversations with your headphones on, thanks to the Smart Talk function. Or turn on the Personal Sound Amplification to boost yours and others' voice volume without ever removing your headphones.
FAQs & How-Tos
The True Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology that is features in our CLUB ONE automatically adjusts noise-cancelling levels in real-time, 50,000 times per second to account for environmental ambient noises and personal attributes such as movement, hair and eyeglasses to deliver best-in-class Noise Cancelling and immersive sound in any environment.
With the help of Feedforward and Feed Backward microphones, the Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology which is a feature in our CLUB 950NC and CLUB PRO+ TWS, fully monitors exterior sounds picking up low-frequencies and neutralizing them before they reach the ear. The headphones generate a sound that's phase-inverted by 180 degrees to the unwanted noise, resulting in the two sounds cancelling each other out.
In addition, all headphones allow the listener to adapt or adjust the level of ambient noise through features like Ambient Aware and TalkThru.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
In most cases when a Computer/PC/Laptop has issues connecting to a Bluetooth device (Portable speaker, Headphones, Active speakers), it's caused by your Computer/PC/Laptop's Bluetooth driver (software).
The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sound from your Computer/PC/Laptop:
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device
Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop.
To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, we advise you to contact their support.
The standard drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows system are not correct and will result in error messages (such as having to enter a PIN code), or pairing will not work.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Images & Videos
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a product expert
Call us now at: +855 15 512 512
+855 17 717 885
Kfour Group Ltd.
078 88 72 82/ 069 82 87 82