JBL Flip Essential
Thông số sản phẩm
|Thời gian chơi nhạc tối đa (giờ)||10|
|Công suất đầu ra (W)||2 x 8|
|Kích thước (cm)||6.4 x 16.9 x 6.4|
|Kích thước (in)||2.5 x 6.7 x 2.5|
|Trọng lượng (kg)||0.47|
|Trọng lượng (lbs)||1.0|
Control Connect Specifications
|Phiên bản Bluetooth||4.1|
Tài liệu & Tải xuống
Bảng thông số
Hướng dẫn nhanh
Bộ sưu tập
Có cái gì trong hộp vậy
- 1 x JBL Flip Essential
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- 1 x Safety Sheet
- 1 x Warranty Card
Câu hỏi thường gặp & How-Tos
|Features||Flip 5||Flip Essential|
|Auto Power Off||Yes||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Integration||No||No|
|Micro USB Charging||No||Yes|
|JBL Portable App Compatibility||Yes||No|
|Racetrack Shaped Driver||Yes||No|
*As the FLIP Essential is not compatible with the JBL Portable app:
It is not possible to connect multiple speakers, rename the speaker or turn off audio feedback sounds (for on/off/bluetooth pairing/connected).
If you require these functions, we recommend the Flip 5.
|Specifications||Flip 5||Flip Essential|
|Music Playing Time (Hours)||12||10|
|Output Power (W)||20W RMS||2 x 8W RMS|
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||4800||3000|
|Charging Time (Hours)||2.5||3.5|
|Dimensions (cm)||18.1 x 6.9 x 7.4||16.9 x 6.4 x 6.4|
|Dimensions (in)||7.1 x 2.7 x 2.9||6.7 x 2.5 x 2.5|
No matter which product you choose, you won't be disappointed with JBL Legendary sound signature and features!
Still in doubt?
Ask our specialist for more information and feedback.
This unit is IPX7 rated, which means that you can submerge the unit in water as deep as 3 feet (1 meter) for up to 30 minutes.
How to reset
First, remove or forget the speaker from the list of paired Bluetooth devices in the settings of the phone or tablet.
Then, with the speaker powered on, press and hold the Volume + and Play buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds until the unit turns off.
The speaker has now been restored to factory default settings.
The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sound from your Computer/PC/Laptop:
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device
Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop.
To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, we advise you to contact their support.
The standard drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows system are not correct and will result in error messages (such as having to enter a PIN code), or pairing will not work.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.