JBL Tour Pro+ TWS
True wireless noise-cancelling earbuds
Documents & Downloads
- Driver size (mm)
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 10Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance (ohms)
- Number of drivers per ear
- Charging Case Weight (oz)
- Earpiece Weight (oz)
- Charging Case Weight (g)
- Earpiece Weight (g)
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP V1.3 AVRCP V1.6 HFP V1.7
- Bluetooth frequency
- 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- 0 - 12dbm
- Charging case battery life (max hours)
- Maximum music play time with ANC off (hours)
- Maximum music play time with ANC on (hours)
- Maximum play time (hours)
- Remote control on ear cups?
- IP Code
- Charging cable
- Voice Assistant integration
- Ambient Aware
- Built-in Microphone
- Hands Free Call
- True Wireless
- Adaptive Noise Cancelling
- Charging case
- Speed charge
- Rechargable battery
Control your environment, power your productivity
Own your day with JBL Tour Pro+ TWS powered by JBL Pro Sound. Boasting 32 hours of wirelessly rechargeable battery life and a compatible app for ultimate customization, these sleek in-ear headphones keep you inspired and engaged with Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology and Smart Ambient to control the sounds around you. From the moment you open the case, you'll immediately enjoy smart features created to boost your productivity and unrivaled comfort fit. 3-mic technology ensures high-quality calls even in noisy or windy environments. You'll be ready to get down to business or cut loose wherever your adventures may lead.
FAQs & How-Tos
Double-tap the button on the right earbud, then on the third tap - press and hold the button for more than 5 seconds (until the unit shuts off).
This restores the earbuds to the factory defaults.
TWS must be connected to perform the reset, so neither of the earbuds should be off or in the charging case.
It also may be necessary to remove or forget the earbuds from the list of paired Bluetooth devices in order to pair again.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
To perform a hardware reset of your earbuds, press and hold the reset button on the charging case* for more than 5 seconds. This resets the earbuds without restoring the settings to the factory defaults.
Live 300TWS/Live Pro+ TWS: Inside the charging case between the earbuds.
Live Free NC+/Reflect Mini NC TWS/Reflect Aero: On the back of the charging case, next to the USB-C port.
Club Pro+ TWS: On the bottom of the charging case, next to the USB-C port.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
1. Put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the lid. 2. Press and hold the buttons on both the left and right earbuds for more than 2 seconds. Alternatively, only press and hold one of the buttons to just turn off the left or right earbud as required. 3. Use the Auto-off function via the JBL Headphone app (Only applicable for headphones supported in our JBL Headphone app).Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This headphone is supported by the My JBL Headphones App.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This unit is IPX4 rated, which means that it is sweatproof (suitable for working out) and can withstand water splashes from any direction. However, the unit is not waterproof and should never be submerged in water.
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!