|Sound system||11.1.4 channel|
|Power supply||100 - 240V AC, ~ 50/60Hz|
|Networked standby power||< 2.0W|
|Operating temperature||0°C - 45°C|
|Total speaker power output (Max @THD 1%)||1170W|
|Soundbar output power (Max @THD 1%)||650W|
|Surround speaker output power (Max @THD 1%)||2x 110W|
|Subwoofer output power (Max. @THD 1%)||300 W|
|Soundbar transducer||6x (46x90)mm racetrack drivers, 5x 0.75" (20mm) tweeters, 4x 2.75" (70mm) up-firing full-range drivers|
|Surround speaker transducer||(46x90)mm racetrack driver, 0.75" (20mm) tweeter, 2.75" (70mm) up-firing full-range driver, 2x (48x69)mm rounded rectangle Passive Radiators|
|Subwoofer transducer||10” (260mm)|
|Frequency response||33Hz - 20kHz (-6dB)|
|Audio inputs||1 Optical, Bluetooth, USB (USB playback is available in US version. For other versions, USB is for Service only.)|
|Total soundbar dimensions (W x H x D)||1376 x 60 x 139 mm / 54.2" x 2.4" x 5.5"|
|Main soundbar dimensions (W x H x D)||1000 x 60 x 139 mm / 39.4" x 2.4" x 5.5"|
|Detachable surround speaker dimensions (each) (W x H x D)||202 x 60 x 139 mm / 8" x 2.4" x 5.5"|
|Subwoofer dimensions (W x H x D)||305 x 440.4 x 305 mm / 12" x 17.3" x 12"|
|Soundbar weight||4.3kg / 9.5 lbs|
|Detachable surround speaker weight (each)||1.25 kg / 2.75 lbs|
|Subwoofer weight||10 kg / 22 lbs|
|Packaging dimensions (W x H x D)||381 x 1107 x 477 mm/ 15" x 43.6" x 18.8""|
|Packaging Weight||21.45 kg / 47.2 lbs|
Control Connect Specifications
|USB port||Type A|
|USB rating||5V DC, 0.5A|
|Supporting file format||MP3|
|MP3 codec||MPEG 1 Layer 2/3, MPEG 2 Layer 3, MPEG 2.5 Layer 3|
|MP3 sampling rate||16 - 48 kHz|
|MP3 bitrate||80 - 320 kpbs|
|Bluetooth version||Main bar - 5.0, Detachable surround speaker - 5.2|
|Bluetooth profile||Main bar - A2DP 1.2 and AVRCP 1.5, Detachable surround speaker - A2DP 1.3 and AVRCP 1.6|
|Bluetooth transmitter frequency range||2400MHz – 2483.5MHz|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||<15dBm (EIRP)|
|Wi-Fi network||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4GHz/5GHz)|
|2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range||2412 - 2472MHz (2.4GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 channels)|
|2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter power||< 20dBm (EIRP)|
|5G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range||5.15 - 5.35GHz, 5.470-5.725GHz, 5.725 - 5.825GHz|
|5G Wi-Fi transmitter power||5.15-5.25GHz <23dBm, 5.25-5.35GHz & 5.47-5.725GHz <20dBm, 5.725-5.825GHz <14dBm (EIRP)|
|2.4G wireless frequency range||2406 - 2474MHz|
|2.4G wireless power||＜10dBm (EIRP）|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1x Main soundbar
- 2x Detachable wireless surround speakers
- 1x Wireless subwoofer
- Remote control with 2 x batteries
- Power cords (up to 8pcs depending on region SKUs)
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 2 x L-shape wall-mount bracket (main bar) + 2 x U-shape wall-mount bracket (for surround speakers) kit with screws
- 2 x Side caps
- Quick start guide
- Safety instruction and Warranty card
- Wall mount template
FAQs & How-Tos
- Place the surround speakers beside your seating position and press the CALIBR button on the remote control. Follow the instruction to start the 1st calibration
- After the 1st calibration done, place the surround speakers in your desired location and press CALIBR on the remote control to start the 2nd calibration
Through the App, you can personalize the soundbar's performance, such as:
- Customizing EQ settings
- Setting up our new feature called: My Moment
- Connect your favorite streaming music services.
By using the JBL ONE app, you can change the equalization settings of the soundbar to fit your personal taste by adjusting the settings of each frequency to create your personalized EQ:
- BASS: Adjust the lower frequency sounds, such as bass or a kick drum.
- MID: Adjust the mid-frequency sounds, such as human speech.
- TREBLE: Adjust the higher frequency sounds for clarity.
(2) To enter the subwoofer pairing mode on the soundbar, press and hold the bass button on the remote control for more than three seconds. Then, press VOL - on the remote control.
On the soundbar LED display:
→ "SUB PAIRING": The subwoofer is ready for pairing.
→ "SUB PAIRED": The subwoofer is connected.
(2) Navigate to the Support tile and select "Rename My Product."
(3) Press the current name and type in the new name
(4) Press SAVE
For example, you can set it to "never" or 15, 30, 45, and 60 mins.
(2) Select the JBL soundbar you want to set your favorite music to the My Moment feature.
(3) Tap the My Moment card to assign music.
(4) Click Add Music to manage music streaming services and specific music tracks.
(5) Set the timer to inactive speaker/soundbar (optional)
(6) Set the music loudness (optional)
(7) Press SAVE
(1) Go to Settings.
(2) Select 3rd Party Service.
(3) Select the Airplay tile.
(4) Select Reset AirPlay.
You can set the audio delay time between 0 msec and 250 msec.
Note: The audio delay time you specify may not be exact, depending on the played content.
The audio sync function will not resolve instances where the video is ahead of the audio.
Once set up, you can directly access it through the remote control or within the JBL ONE App.
(1) Go to My Products, select your product
(2) Select Support tile
(3) Under General, select Product Support
- Ensure that your JBL One app device is less than 10m/33ft from the soundbar during the initial set-up.
- Ensure your JBL soundbar is plugged into power and the power LED is illuminated on the BAR.
- Unplug the power cord, wait 10 seconds, reconnect the power cord and allow the speaker to power up.
- Temporarily relocate either the BAR or router so that they are closer together. If the connection succeeds, the original location may be too far from the router to maintain a stable connection.
- Try using a different device with the JBL ONE app installed and connected to your home network.
Using Dolby Atmos, the soundbar can reproduce multi-channel surround sound, including a virtual height channel.
Note: This feature only applies to Dolby Audio content.
For more information, visit Dolby Atmos at https://www.dolby.com/technologies/dolby-atmos.
If you have a mesh network (more commonly seen in Eero Mesh networks), it is possible that you may experience your satellite speakers or subwoofer intermittently disconnecting from the soundbar. This is similar to normal interference that occurs with products on a similar wireless frequency. The special thing about Eero mesh networks is that they do not allow you to move a device to the 5Ghz or 2.4Ghz band. The system will automatically decide which devices should be on which band and will move them accordingly (switching whenever needed). Some of our soundbars run on a 5Ghz frequency which is where the interference can occur. Since we cannot change the signal in which they operate and we cannot change the band they are connected to via their Eero mesh network, there are a few things you can do to try and stop this from occurring.
- Move the mesh nodes far away from the soundbar
- Use the 2.4Ghz band instead of the 5Ghz band (if your mesh system allows this)
- Ensure to enable/utilize the MU-MIMO setting (not applicable to all mesh systems). Please refer to your router's website to see if MU-MIMO is being utilized by default.
What is MU-MIMO?
MU-MIMO stands for Multi-User, Multi-Input, Multi-Output. This allows for the router to send a signal to multiple devices at one time vs. the previous version in which the router would be able to connect to multiple devices, but only send the signal to one device at a time.
NOTE: You may notice that when the soundbar is turned on, there may be a dip in the immediate internet speed, but it will go back to normal within less than a minute.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a product expert
Call us now at: (800) 336-4525
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm (EST)
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (EST)
Chat With Us
Mon - Fri - 9:00 a.m 11:00 p.m (E.T)
Sat - Sun - 9:00 a.m 5:00 p.m (E.T)