How to avoid Bluetooth Interference or Interruptions• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!Waterproof Information (IPX7)
This unit is IPX7 rated, which means that you can submerge the unit in water as deep as 3 feet (1 meter) for up to 30 minutes.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!PartyBoost support on the JBL Connect and JBL Connect+
The new PartyBoost does not support the previous Connect and Connect+ features. For example: You will not be able to successfully connect the new PartyBoost enabled Flip 5 with a Connect+ enabled speaker like the Pulse 3 or Flip 4. You will not be able to connect the Boombox 2 to the original Boombox speaker.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!Charging the Speaker When WetYou will need to dry the charging port completely before plugging in power for charging.
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Did you buy the real thing?
Counterfeit products are not authentic and therefore do not meet the high quality and safety standards established by JBL
These products are inferior and usually fail a short time after first use due to poor components & expose consumers to potential safety hazards even when not in use.Buy Authentic
Find a dealer
To ensure you are purchasing a genuine JBL product, and not a counterfeit, buy direct from one of our websites or shop with confidence at any of our JBL authorized online dealers.Where to Buy
Headphone Support Guide
Need help to resolve some the most common headphone challenges?Learn more
Watch & Learn
Have you seen our Youtube channel?
Many of our products have videos introducing them.Learn more
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a product expert
Call us now at: (800) 336-4525
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm (EST)
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (EST)
Chat With Us
Mon - Fri - 9:00 a.m 11:00 p.m (E.T)
Sat - Sun - 9:00 a.m 5:00 p.m (E.T)