JBL Pulse 4
|Music playing time (hrs)||12|
|Output power (W)||20|
|Dimensions (cm)||9.6 x 9.6 x 20.7|
|Dimensions (in)||3.78 x 3.78 x 8.15|
Control Connect Specifications
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Pulse 4
- 1 x JBL branded Type C cable
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Safety sheet
- 1 x warranty card
FAQs & How-Tos
How to clean the glass and deviceSo your Pulse 4 got dirt on it, or even fingerprints, and you want to show off the device the best way possible.
Keep reading this article, and we will instruct you on how to clean the glass and device.
How to clean your speaker
- Dirt and stains on your speaker can be cleaned under lukewarm running tap water.
- Use a soft cloth, preferably cotton, to clean the glass and to remove fingerprints. Hold the top part to avoid adding more prints to the glass part.
Contact our Customer support for more help and advice to keep your speaker top-notch!
How to restore factory default settings on your speaker
If you wish to reset your speaker due to various reasons, then keep reading, and follow along. 1. Press and hold Volume+ & Play/pause buttons down at the same time for more than 5 seconds. 2. The Pulse 4 will turn off, indicating that you did a successful reset. 3. Switch your Pulse 4 on again. 4. Connect with your favorite Bluetooth device and enjoy the music! Do you still have problems? Contact our Customer Service for more help!
Changing the light color in customized lightshowIn the customized lightshow, you can select up to 3 patterns, however; the preset color cannot be changed. You can always adjust the lightshow brightness.
Information on different firmware versions on same products and models
There can be differences in the internal hardware that also implies different firmwares. These products feature the same specifications and performance expectations. If the app does not inform you of any new updates, the firmware is current and the product is performing as designed.
Changing JBL Pulse lightshow via JBL ConnectYes, you can change the JBL Pulse 4 lightshow via JBL Connect app.
1. Connect the JBL 4 with your phone, open the JBL Connect app and wait for the lightshow button to be purple.
2. Click the Lightshow button to enter the lightshow set-up
3. Swipe left and right to change lightshow
4. Swipe to customized page, to select your favorite pattern and customize your lightshow
5. Click the color wheel to change color or enter camera color picker
6. Click the brightness button to adjust brightness of the lightshow
What are the differences between Partyboost and Connect+Our newest products, such has JBL Pulse 4 and JBL Flip 5, feature a new technology called Partyboost .
- Improved Bluetooth connection between speakers.
- A more powerful Bluetooth transmitter means that the speakers can be farther apart.
- Connect hundreds of speakers.
- Partyboost can only connect to other Partyboost speakers.
Unfortunately, this feature is not backwards compatible with previous models that have JBL Connect or Connect+.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience delays in responses from our Customer Support team.
We appreciate your patience.
365 days a year
We will respond within one business day.
Chat with our Virtual Assistant
24/7 help with your order and information about our products