Bar 5.0 MultiBeam
|Total speaker power output||250 W|
|Soundbar output power (Max. @THD 1%)||5 x 50 W|
|Transducer||5 x 48mm x 80mm racetrack drivers + 4 x 3 inches(75mm) Passive Radiators|
|Power supply||100 - 240V AC, ~ 50/60Hz|
|Max SPL||92 dBA|
|Frequency Response||50Hz - 20KHz|
|1 Optical, Bluetooth, Chromecast, AirPlay 2, Alexa MRM, USB|
|MP3 Codec||MPEG 1 Layer 2/3, MPEG 2 Layer 3, MPEG 2.5 Layer 3 (USA only), Dolby Atmos, PCM|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||709x 58x 101mm, 27.9x 2.3x 3.9"|
Control Connect Specifications
|Type A, USB rating||5V DC, 0.5A|
|USB Port||(*USB playback is available in US version. For other versions, USB is for Service only.)|
|Bluetooth® profile||A2DP 1.2, AVRCP 1.5|
|Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range||2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz|
|Bluetooth® transmitter power||<10 dBm (EIRP)|
|Wi-Fi network||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)|
|2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range||2412 – 2472MHz (2.4GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 Channels)|
|2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter power||<20dBm|
|5G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range||5.15 - 5.35GHz, 5.470-5.725GHz, 5.725 - 5.825GHz|
|5G Wi-Fi transmitter power||<23dBm (EIRP)|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- 1x Soundbar
- Remote control with 2 x batteries
- Power cords (up to 8pcs depending on region SKUs)
- 1x HDMI cable
- 2 x L-shape Wall-mount bracket with screws
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
- Safety sheet
FAQs & How-Tos
BAR 5.0 MULTIBEAM: Software Update Release Notes
BAR 5.0 MULTIBEAM
Software Update Release Notes
Release Date: January 29, 2021
- Improved WiFi related services compatibility (for Chromecast, AirPlay and Alexa MRM) with phones and tablets.
- Improve Soundbar HDMI and eARC/ ARC Compatibility with TV.
- Improved LED Display messages.
How To Use Alexa MRM (Multi-Room Music) on Wi-Fi
- On an Android or iOS device, add the Soundbar to your home WiFi network through the JBL BAR Setup App.
- Follow the App instructions to complete setup.
- Sign in with your Amazon Alexa account. If you do not have, create one.
- With the Alexa MRM multi-room music playback, you can stream music on your Android or iOS devices to multiple Amazon Alexa speakers.
I have connected my speaker using the Device Utility app, but the Google Home app cannot find the speaker. What should I do?Close and restart the Google Home app, or restart your phone. Start the Google Home app again, and the speaker should now appear.
When using the Device Utility app to set up my speaker, my Wi-Fi network is not appearing in the list. How can I connect to my Wi-Fi network?If the network does not appear, you can manually type in the network name (SSID) and password to connect.
When trying to set up my speaker with the Google Home app, I get a message that says “Device needs to be activated before setup”. How do I proceed?If you see this message, you must download the Device Utility app from the Google Play Store. Follow the instructions in the app to activate your speaker, and then return to the Google Home app to complete the setup.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a product expert
Call us now at: (800) 336-4525
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm (EST)
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (EST)
Chat With Us
Mon - Fri - 9:00 a.m 11:00 p.m (E.T)
Sat - Sun - 9:00 a.m 5:00 p.m (E.T)