JBL Tune 115BT
|Driver size (mm)||8.6|
|Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)||102|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||20Hz-20kHz|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||HFP V1.6.HSP V1.2.AVRCP V1.5.A2DP V1.2|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK/DQPSK/8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||< 4dBm|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Pair of Tune 115BT headphones
- 1 x Charging cable
- 3 x Sizes of ear tips (S, M, L)
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warning card
- 1 x Warranty card
FAQs & How-Tos
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.
The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sound from your Computer/PC/Laptop:
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device
Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop.
To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, we advise you to contact their support.
To connect to two devices at the same time:
1. Power on your product.
2. Make sure that the device you wish to connect to has the BT settings on and within range.
3. If this is the first time connecting your product, you will notice a flashing LED to indicate that it is searching for a device to connect to. (If this is not your first time, your product will automatically reconnect to the last device it was connected to)
4. Under your BT settings, go to discoverable devices and the product name should pop up within a few seconds. Depending on the device you are using, you may have to tap on the product to complete the connection.
5.Now that you are connected to the first device, push the BT button on the product to connect to the second device. The product should start searching for the second device by displaying a flashing LED.
6. Go to your BT settings on your second device. The product should pop up on your discoverable devices should pop up within a few moments.
(Please Note: If the product does not show up on your discoverable devices while it is in pairing mode, quickly turn off your BT settings and turn it back on. This will typically result in resetting the BT search in which your product should pop up on discoverable devices within a few moments)
There are several easy ways to prevent damage to your headphones, and please follow the steps below.
If the USB port has a cover, please always have it covered, except when charging.
Always be sure the USB port and connector are dry before connecting to charge.
Do not allow any oils, stains, sweat, or corrosive materials to contact the charging port. It will eventually damage the port.
Do not damage or block the USB port. For example, do not force it in if you have trouble inserting the USB connector into the port. Instead, examine the port and remove foreign substances that might be inside or blocking the port.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a product expert
Call us now at: (800) 336-4525
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm (EST)
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (EST)
Chat With Us
Mon - Fri - 9:00 a.m 11:00 p.m (E.T)
Sat - Sun - 9:00 a.m 5:00 p.m (E.T)