JBL TUNE 700BT
|Driver size (mm)||40|
|Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)||102|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||20Hz-20KHz|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP 1.2, AVRCP 1.5, HFP 1.6, HSP 1.2|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||< 5dBm|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Pair of JBL Tune 700BT Headphones
- 1 x Charging cable
- 1 x Detachable audio cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warning card
- 1 x Warranty card
FAQs & How-Tos
The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sound from your Computer/PC/Laptop:
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device
Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop.
To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, we advise you to contact their support.
The standard drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows system are not correct and will result in error messages (such as having to enter a PIN code), or pairing will not work.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a product expert
Call us now at: (800) 336-4525
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm (EST)
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (EST)
Chat With Us
Mon - Fri - 9:00 a.m 11:00 p.m (E.T)
Sat - Sun - 9:00 a.m 5:00 p.m (E.T)