Tune 225TWS Ghost Edition
Feel at one with your music and your world. With no wires holding you back enjoy your favorite music with JBL Pure Bass. The JBL Tune 225TWS Ghost Edition earbuds seamlessly connect you to your music and calls. Just open the case and start listening, as the JBL Tune 225TWS Ghost Edition earbuds immediately pair with your device, while Dual Connect lets you use either earbud, or both. Listen longer and in comfort, with up to 25 hours of battery life. Looking for something different to complement your style? Discover the all new Ghost edition! The see-through design, available in orange and black, stands out for its original and contemporary look.
|Driver size (mm)||12|
|Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)||105|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Number of drivers per ear||1|
|Charging Case Weight (oz)||1.8|
|Earpiece Weight (oz)||0.3|
|Charging Case Weight (g)||49.7|
|Earpiece Weight (g)||9.8|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.5, HFP 1.7|
|Bluetooth frequency||2.402 GHz – 2.48 GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||0 - 12dbm|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Tune 225TWS Ghost Edition
- 1 x Type-C USB charging cable
- 1 x Charging case
- 1 x Quick Start Guide / Safety Sheet (S / i)
- 1 x Warranty / Warning (W / !)
FAQs & How-Tos
TWS Left & Right Not Pairing Together
The two earpieces of your TWS headphones should normally be connected together without issue. However, if they are no longer paired to each other, please follow these steps, in order.
- Forget/unpair the headphones on your device.
- Manually pair the two earpieces together following the "Manual Pairing Left & Right" instructions in your Owner's Manual/Quick Start Guide.
- Pair the headphones to your device and see if this resolves the problem.
- If manual pairing does not fix the problem, forget/unpair the headphones on your device again.
- Initiate a Product Reset to reset the earbud’s Bluetooth connection.
- Note that RESET will wipe all previous settings and pairings, so it will be necessary to pair your headphones with your devices again
- Follow the Product Reset instructions in your Owner's Manual/Quick Start Guide.
- Manually pair the 2 buds together again, as you did in step 2. This additional step is necessary because, by default, the reset procedure does not automatically pair the two ear pieces together, but it does wipe all previous settings and resets the internal processor, so it is necessary to manually pair the two ear pieces together again.
- Pair the buds to your Source Device.
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a product expert
Call us now at: (800) 336-4525
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm (EST)
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (EST)
Chat With Us
Mon - Fri - 9:00 a.m 11:00 p.m (E.T)
Sat - Sun - 9:00 a.m 5:00 p.m (E.T)