Tune 225TWS Ghost Edition
|Driver size (mm)||12|
|Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)||105|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Number of drivers per ear||1|
|Charging Case Weight (oz)||1.8|
|Earpiece Weight (oz)||0.3|
|Charging Case Weight (g)||49.7|
|Earpiece Weight (g)||9.8|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.5, HFP 1.7|
|Bluetooth frequency||2.402 GHz – 2.48 GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||0 - 12dbm|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Tune 225TWS Ghost Edition
- 1 x Type-C USB charging cable
- 1 x Charging case
- 1 x Quick Start Guide / Safety Sheet (S / i)
- 1 x Warranty / Warning (W / !)
FAQs & How-Tos
- Forget/unpair the headphones on your device.
- Manually pair the two earpieces together following the "Manual Pairing Left & Right" instructions in your Owner's Manual/Quick Start Guide.
- Pair the headphones to your device and see if this resolves the problem.
- If manual pairing does not fix the problem, forget/unpair the headphones on your device again.
- Initiate a Product Reset to reset the earbud’s Bluetooth connection.
- Note that RESET will wipe all previous settings and pairings, so it will be necessary to pair your headphones with your devices again
- Follow the Product Reset instructions in your Owner's Manual/Quick Start Guide.
- Manually pair the 2 buds together again, as you did in step 2. This additional step is necessary because, by default, the reset procedure does not automatically pair the two ear pieces together, but it does wipe all previous settings and resets the internal processor, so it is necessary to manually pair the two ear pieces together again.
- Pair the buds to your Source Device.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a product expert
Call us now at: (800) 336-4525
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm (EST)
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (EST)
Chat With Us
Mon - Fri - 9:00 a.m 11:00 p.m (E.T)
Sat - Sun - 9:00 a.m 5:00 p.m (E.T)