JBL Tune 750BTNC
Wireless Over-Ear ANC Headphones
Documents & Downloads
- Driver size (mm)
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 20Hz - 20KHz
- Impedance (ohms)
- Weight (g)
- Weight (oz)
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5,HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2
- Bluetooth frequency
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK, /4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- Charging time (hours from empty)
- Maximum music play time with ANC off (hours)
- Maximum music play time with ANC on (hours)
- Maximum play time (hours)
- Charging cable
- Audio cable
- Voice Assistant integration
- Detachable Cable
- Hands Free Call
- JBL Pure Bass Sound
- Multi-Point Connection
- Active Noise Cancelling
- Rechargable battery
Your music, noise free
JBL TUNE 750BTNC wireless headphones feature powerful JBL Pure Bass Sound and active noise-cancelling for punchy bass and an immersive audio experience. The lightweight over-ear design offers maximum comfort and sound quality while ready to travel everywhere you go with its compact foldable competence. Up to 15 hours of battery life which recharge in only 2 hours enables noise-free, wireless playback. Allowing connection with two Bluetooth® devices simultaneously, the multipoint connection makes sure you won't miss a call on your phone while streaming videos on your tablet. Keep your music playing endlessly with the included detachable audio cable which extends the noise-cancellation capability up to 30 hours. JBL TUNE 750BTNC comes in various colors matching your personal style.
FAQs & How-Tos
In most cases when a Computer/PC/Laptop has issues connecting to a Bluetooth device (Portable speaker, Headphones, Active speakers), it's caused by your Computer/PC/Laptop's Bluetooth driver (software).
The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sound from your Computer/PC/Laptop:
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device
Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop.
To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, we advise you to contact their support.
The standard drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows system are not correct and will result in error messages (such as having to enter a PIN code), or pairing will not work.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Images & Videos
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a product expert
Call us now at: +(662) 2560020
Mon - Fri - 9:00 a.m 6:00 p.m