JBL Tune 220TWS
|Driver size (mm)||12|
|Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)||105|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Number of drivers per ear||1|
|Charging Case Weight (oz)||1.8|
|Earpiece Weight (oz)||0.3|
|Charging Case Weight (g)||49.7|
|Earpiece Weight (g)||9.8|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.5, HFP 1.6|
|Bluetooth frequency||2.402 GHz – 2.48 GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||0 - 12dbm|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Tune 220TWS earpieces
- 1 x Micro-USB charging cable
- 1 x Charging case
- 1 x Quick Start Guide / Safety Sheet (S / i)
- 1 x Warranty / Warning (W / !)
FAQs & How-Tos
How to Factory Reset True Wireless Stereo Headphones
Place both ear pods in the charging box, while the charging box is plugged into a power source. Press and hold the button on the Right pod for about 5 seconds. The LED on the pod will turn off and then turn back on again. This restores to factory defaults. (Please note that charging must take place for reset to work.) It also may be necessary to remove or forget the earbuds from the list of paired Bluetooth devices in order to pair again.
What are the dimensions of T220TWS?
The T220TWS ear pod dimensions are: 21 x 17.5 x 42 mm. The 17.5 mm is the diameter of the speaker pod, which is slightly oval. This includes the audio aperture, which will go partly into the ear canal. The height of the speaker pod is 16 mm. The charging case is 55 x 51 x 30 mm.
How to Turn off your TWS Headphones
1. Put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the lid. 2. Press and hold the buttons on both the left and right earbuds for more than 2 seconds. Alternatively, only press and hold one of the buttons to just turn off the left or right earbud as required. 3. Use the Auto-off function via the JBL Headphone app (Only applicable for headphones supported in our JBL Headphone app).
Is Volume Control Supported?
This headphone does not feature volume control. You must manually control volume from your device.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a product expert
Call us now at: +(662) 2560020
Mon - Fri - 9:00 a.m 6:00 p.m