JBL Quantum ONE
|Driver size (mm)||50|
|Passive Frequency Response||20 Hz – 40 kHz|
|Active Frequency Response||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)||95|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||20 Hz - 40 kHz|
|Charging Cable Length (m)||2.7|
|Charging Cable Length (ft)||8.9|
|Ear Cup External Height (in)||4.1|
|Ear Cup External Width (in)||3.7|
|Ear Cup Internal Height (in)||2.4|
|Ear Cup Internal Width (in)||2|
|Ear Cup Depth (in)||1.1|
|Ear Cup External Height (cm)||10.5|
|Ear Cup External Width (cm)||9.3|
|Ear Cup Internal Height (cm)||6.1|
|Ear Cup Internal Width (cm)||5|
|Ear Cup Depth (cm)||2.7|
|Audio Cable Length (ft)||3.9|
|Audio Cable Length (m)||1.2|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Quantum ONE headset
- 1 x 3.5 mm audio cable
- 1 x Calibration microphone
- 1 x Detachable boom microphone
- 1 x Windshield foam for microphone
- 1 x Type-C to A cable with Game / Chat Balance Dial
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x Safety Sheet
FAQs & How-Tos
JBL Quantum 400 and ONE are compatible with USB C to A cable to enjoy PS4 console with RGB Lighting on, and Quantum 600 and 800 with wireless-enabled by USB dongle also gives lighting moment on PS4 console games.
*NOTE that RGB will not light up when connecting with 3.5mm cable to any device (PC, Console, Mobile, etc.) because the cable doesn't have power enough for the RBG lighting.
1. In the left corner on your screen right next to the Windows logo, click on the spy-glass to start a search on your PC.
2. Type in Sound --> then select Change System Sounds:
3. Make sure that your the Quantum Headphones is your Default Device for both Speakers ( Game ) and Earphone ( Communication device )
4. To configure the 7.1 Surround feature, right click on the Speakers --> then select Configure Speakers
5. Select 7.1 Surround and click on Next
6. Make sure that all boxes are selected, then click Next
7. Make sure both boxes are selected, and then click Next
8. Click on Finish. Now your Quantum headphones is configured for 7.1 Surround sound. The configuration will remain after rebooting PC or reconnecting headphones.
Enjoy your sound experience #SoundIsSurvival #DareToListen
In the upper right hand corner, select the arrow. This will display a list of output devices on your PC. Please select “Speakers (JBL Quantum *model* Game)” After selecting 'speakers' you will now be able to adjust your EQ settings to your preference.
Ensure that only one voice chat application is in use while in-game. Be sure you hear a click when the microphone is flipped down. The microphone will only function when it is flipped down fully. If you see a red LED on the microphone, it is muted.
How to check your PC settings for the correct recording device
1. Go to Control Panel
2. Select Hardware and Sound
3. Click on Sound
3 Select Recording
4. Make sure to select the proper recording device.
Right-click on it Quantum headset.
Now select "Set Default Device" or Select "Default Communication Device"
5. Check the microphone levels by right-click on your Quantum headset. Then click on Properties
6. Choose Levels.
7. Adjust accordingly.
Please also make sure the volume control on the headset is turned up. Rotate the volume wheel on your headset to increase the volume.
Check that your headset's Game-Chat balance dial and ensure that the balance is correct, you might refer to the screenshot below from the QuantumEngine PC software.
If you still cannot hear the game or music audio, or if the volume is still very low, check if the TalkThrough is activated via the QuantumEngine software.
Finally, you can also do a short press on the Smart Ambient button on the headset (if your headset, has this feature)
The “Speaker” mode allows the JBL QuantumENGINE to receive more than two channels of audio. It also prevents some applications from adding extra signal processing intended for other headphones, which would negatively impact the performance of the JBL QuantumSURROUND or JBL QuantumSPHERE 360 technology.
Software Update Release Notes
Release Date: 1/21/21
Welcome feature has been implemented.
Surround Modes feature has been implemented.
ANC/TT toggle has been implemented.
The sidetone has been turned off by default for all models to avoid confusion.
QuantumSURROUND/QuantumSPHERE quality & performance have been improved.
Quantum 300 Mic Gain has been improved.
Quantum 800 FW update reliability has been improved.
Minor Bugs Fixed
Also, the human brain uses small head movements to distinguish if sound sources are behind or in front of us. The brain processes the differences between when a sound arrives at the left vs. the right ear to determine where the sound is located. So with JBL QuantumSPHERE 360, you can move your head naturally to pinpoint the exact source of sounds around you.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a product expert
Call us now at: +(662) 2560020
Mon - Fri - 9:00 a.m 6:00 p.m