UA Project Rock True Wireless X - Engineered by JBL
Waterproof true wireless sport earbuds
Documents & Downloads
- Driver size (mm)
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 20 Hz – 22 kHz
- Impedance (ohms)
- Number of drivers per ear
- Weight (g)
- Total: 130g
- Weight (oz)
- Total: 4.6oz
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.7
- Bluetooth frequency
- 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- 0 - 14dbm
- Charging time (hours from empty)
- Maximum talk time (hours)
- Maximum play time (hours)
- IP Code
- Built-in Microphone
- Hands Free Call
- JBL Charged Sound
- Sweat Proof
- True Wireless
- Charging case
- Rechargable battery
Wireless. Tough. Ready to work.
UA Project Rock True Wireless X offers a cable-free experience built for the grind. UA sweat & waterproof technology and Antibacterial Sport Flex Fit ear tips were crafted specifically for all condition training with a comfortable yet snug fit that provides Passive Noise Cancellation. JBL Charged Sound was tuned to maximize motivation, and Bionic Hearing features Talk Thru Technology so you can talk to your training partner, and Ambient Aware Technology to hear your surroundings for increased safety. With 50 hours of battery life and a durable aluminum charging case, there's nothing that will hold you back.
FAQs & How-Tos
If you are experiencing issues getting the app to communicate with your headphones, (assuming you have already paired the headphones with the device) go into the communication apps audio settings. You will likely find the resolution there. You may have to set your headphones as the ‘communication device’ within the app you are using.
If you are experiencing issues getting the app to communicate with your headphones, (assuming you have already paired the headphones with the device) go into the communication apps audio settings. You will likely find the resolution there. You may have to set your headphones as the ‘communication device’ within the app you are using.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Place both ear pods in the charging box, while the charging box is plugged into a power source. Press and hold the button on the Right pod for about 5 seconds. The LED on the pod will turn off and then turn back on again. This restores to factory defaults. (Please note that charging must take place for reset to work.) It also may be necessary to remove or forget the earbuds from the list of paired Bluetooth devices in order to pair again.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
1. Put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the lid. 2. Press and hold the buttons on both the left and right earbuds for more than 2 seconds. Alternatively, only press and hold one of the buttons to just turn off the left or right earbud as required. 3. Use the Auto-off function via the JBL Headphone app (Only applicable for headphones supported in our JBL Headphone app).Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
In most cases when a Computer/PC/Laptop has issues connecting to a Bluetooth device (Portable speaker, Headphones, Active speakers), it's caused by your Computer/PC/Laptop's Bluetooth driver (software).
The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sound from your Computer/PC/Laptop:
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device
Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop.
To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, we advise you to contact their support.
The standard drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows system are not correct and will result in error messages (such as having to enter a PIN code), or pairing will not work.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This unit is IPX7 rated, which means that you can submerge the unit in water as deep as 3 feet (1 meter) for up to 30 minutes.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Images & Videos
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a product expert
Call us now at: +(662) 2560020
Mon - Fri - 9:00 a.m 6:00 p.m