JBL Boombox 3 Wi-Fi
|Output power (W)||1x 80W RMS-subwoofer + 2x 40W RMS-midrange +2x 20W RMS-tweeter (AC mode) 1x 60W RMS-subwoofer + 2x 30W RMS-midrange +2x 10W RMS-tweeter (Battery mode)|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||40Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)|
|Dimensions (in)||19.0 x 10.1 x 7.9|
|Dimensions (cm)||48.2 x 25.7 x 20.0|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.5|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, π/4-DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||<12dBm (EIRP)|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Boombox 3 Wi-Fi
- AC power cord (AC plug and quanity varies by region)
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Warranty Card/Safety sheet
FAQs & How-Tos
The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sound from your Computer/PC/Laptop:
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device
Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop.
To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, we advise you to contact their support.
The standard drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows system are not correct and will result in error messages (such as having to enter a PIN code), or pairing will not work.
- Ensure that your JBL One app device is less than 10m/33ft from the soundbar during the initial set-up.
- Ensure your JBL soundbar is plugged into power and the power LED is illuminated on the BAR.
- Unplug the power cord, wait 10 seconds, reconnect the power cord and allow the speaker to power up.
- Temporarily relocate either the BAR or router so that they are closer together. If the connection succeeds, the original location may be too far from the router to maintain a stable connection.
- Try using a different device with the JBL ONE app installed and connected to your home network.