JBL Tour Pro+ TWS
|Ear tip material||Silicon|
|Driver size (mm)||6.8|
|Number of Microphones||6|
|Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)||100|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||10Hz - 20kHz|
|Number of drivers per ear||1|
|Charging Case Weight (oz)||2|
|Earpiece Weight (oz)||0.5|
|Charging Case Weight (g)||56.8|
|Earpiece Weight (g)||15|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP V1.3 AVRCP V1.6 HFP V1.7|
|Bluetooth frequency||2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||0 - 12dbm|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Tour Pro+ TWS headphones
- 1 x Type-C USB charging cable
- 1 x 5 Sizes of ear tips
- 1 x Charging case
- 1 x 2 Sizes of stabilizers
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Google Assistant set up guide
- 1 x Amazon Alexa set up guide
- 1 x Warranty / Warning (W / !)
- 1 x Safety Sheet (S / i)
FAQs & How-Tos
My JBL Headphones App SupportThis headphone is supported by the My JBL Headphones App.
Silent Now InformationThe SilentNow feature allows you to activate Noise Cancelling without using Bluetooth, i.e. simply turning on ANC without playing music. A useful feature if you just want to enjoy a quiet moment or would like to rest on a long-haul flight.
How to Factory Reset True Wireless Stereo EarbudsDouble-tap the button on the right earbud, then on the third tap - press and hold the button for more than 5 seconds (until the unit shuts off).
This restores the earbuds to the factory defaults.
TWS must be connected to perform the reset, so neither of the earbuds should be off or in the charging case.
It also may be necessary to remove or forget the earbuds from the list of paired Bluetooth devices in order to pair again.
Sweatproof Information (IPX4)This unit is IPX4 rated, which means that it is sweatproof (suitable for working out) and can withstand water splashes from any direction. However, the unit is not waterproof and should never be submerged in water.
How to Turn off your TWS Headphones
1. Put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the lid. 2. Press and hold the buttons on both the left and right earbuds for more than 2 seconds. Alternatively, only press and hold one of the buttons to just turn off the left or right earbud as required. 3. Use the Auto-off function via the JBL Headphone app (Only applicable for headphones supported in our JBL Headphone app).