JBL Partybox 310
|Transducer||2x 6.5 in (176mm) woofers + 2x 2.5 in (65 mm) tweeters|
|Output power||240W RMS|
|Frequency response||45 Hz - 20 KHz (-6 dB)|
|Power Supply||100 - 240V – 50/60Hz|
|Standby power consumption||< 2 W with BT connecting; < 0.5 W without BT connecting|
|Product Dimension (W x H x D): 325.6 x 687.7 x 367.8 mm / 12.8 x 27 x 14.5 in|
|Packaging Dimension (W x H x D)||792 x 430 x 388 mm / 31.18 x 16.93 x 15.28 in|
|Net weight: 17.42 kg / 38.4 lbs|
|Gross weight: 19.1 kg / 42.11 lbs|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth® profile||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6|
|Bluetooth transmitter frequency range||2.4 – 2.48GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||15dBm (EIRP)|
|Bluetooth transmitter modulation||GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth range||Approx. 10m (33ft)|
|USB format||FAT16, FAT32|
|USB file format||mp3, wma, wav|
|Battery type||Lithium-ion 72Wh|
|Digital input||Bluetooth / USB-9dBFS|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Party Speaker 310
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Safety Sheet
- 1 x AC Power Code (AC Plug varies by Region)
FAQs & How-Tos
How to Reset to Factory Settings
Resetting the Partybox to Factory Settings
- Press and hold "Play/Pause" and "Volume +" down for > 10 seconds.
- The JBL Partybox will power off and back on and is now reset.
Is this Partybox Supported by the JBL Partybox App?This model is supported by the JBL Partybox App.
Download the JBL Partybox App from the App Store or Google Play Store and install it to use the following features:
SETTINGS: OTA update | Firmware Version | Quick Start Guide
REMOTE CONTROL: Music playback – Play/Pause & Skip Track | Karaoke – Bass/Treble/Echo | DJ sound effect – Here you can swap which samples will play when you hit the three Sound Effect buttons on the top panel, or play all of the available sounds on one screen | Top panel control | Source select | Bass Boost – On/Off
LIGHT SHOW: Fully customize your light show in real time – Change light themes and animations to suit your mood | Turn animations on or off | Turn the strobe on or off | Customize color (preset or color palette) | SOLO mode
GET LOUD: Connect in TWS, switch Stereo channels and enable Party Mode
How to play music through using a USB stick
- Get an empty stick with speed of 2.0.
- Make sure it is formatted with FAT16 or FAT32.
- Your Music files can only be: (32-320kbit/s), (32-320kbit/s) and (44.1K/48K/192K).
- The Partybox supports up to 8 subfolders.
- It will be played in alphabetic sequence with main folders first then subfolders.
- To skip songs forward, double press the Play/Pause button. To skip back, triple press the Play/Pause button.
Connecting to your Car
It is very simple to connect to your Car with the JBL Partybox 200 or 300. Use the included cable that connects through the cigarette connector in your Car and power on the Partybox! Please note that the 12V connection does not charge the battery in the Partybox 300 - it will only power the Partybox when in use. To charge the battery, it will have to be plugged into AC power ( 110 - 230V )
PartyBox TWS InformationIt is possible to pair two of the same model of JBL PartyBox speakers together through TWS (True Wireless Stereo) mode.
- Connect just the left PartyBox with the chosen device first, with the right PartyBox turned off. The speaker that is connected first will automatically be the left channel. Now turn the right PartyBox on and continue with TWS pairing (detailed below).
- A button (L/R) on the rear of the speakers is used to assign the correct channel to the speakers after pairing is made. *This can also be done using the Partybox app, compatible with the Partybox 310 only.
In order to activate TWS mode, press and hold the Bluetooth button on the first speaker until the notification chime sounds, about 5 seconds. Then press and hold the Bluetooth button on the second speaker until the notification chime sounds (as seen below). TWS mode is now activated. To disable TWS, press and hold the Bluetooth button on either speaker, or power off one speaker.
Please note: In order to achieve TWS mode, the speaker must be the same model with the exception of the PartyBox 200 and PartyBox 300 which can be paired together via TWS. You cannot achieve TWS with a PartyBox 1000 and a PartyBox 300. You cannot achieve TWS with a PartyBox 100 and PartyBox 200.