JBL PartyBox On-The-Go
|Transducer||5.25 in (133mm) woofers + 2x 1.75 in (44 mm) tweeters|
|Output power||100W RMS|
|Frequency response||50 Hz - 20 KHz (-6 dB)|
|wireless microphone spec|
|Frequency response: 65Hz - 15kHz|
|Signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio||＞60dBA|
|UHF frequency band||657~662MHz (depends on SKU)|
|Transmitter transmitting power||<10mW|
|Product Dimension (W x H x D): 489x 244.5 x 224 mm / 19.3 x 9.6 x 8.8 in|
|Packaging Dimension (W x H x D): 600 x 367 x 314 mm / 23.62 x 14.45x 12.36 in|
|Net weight: 7.5 kg / 16.5 lbs|
|Gross weight: 10.15 kg / 22.38 lbs|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth® profile||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6|
|Bluetooth transmitter frequency range||2.4 – 2.48GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||10 dBm (EIRP)|
|Bluetooth transmitter modulation||GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth range||Approx. 10m (33ft)|
|USB format||FAT16, FAT32|
|USB file format||mp3, wma, wav|
|Battery type||Lithium-ion 18Wh (7.2V @ 2500mAh)|
|Digital input||Bluetooth / USB-9dBFS|
|The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL PartyBox On-The-Go
- 1 x wireless microphone*
- *Asia Pacific countries, except India and Japan, contain 2x wireless microphone in the box.
- 1 x Quick-start guide
- 1 x Safety sheet
- 1 x Warranty sheet
- Power cable - relevant to SKU matrix
FAQs & How-Tos
How to Reset to Factory Settings
Resetting the Partybox to Factory Settings
- Press and hold "Play/Pause" and "Volume +" down for > 10 seconds.
- The JBL Partybox will power off and back on and is now reset.
Is my Partybox Supported by the JBL Partybox App?This model is not supported by the JBL Partybox App.
Singing while playing Bluetooth music
You can have your own Karaoke party with your JBL Partybox. Simply connect your Microphone (only included with the Partybox On The Go) and connect your mobile device over Bluetooth, then start playing music and sing along, it is that simple!
How to play music through using a USB stick
- Get an empty stick with speed of 2.0.
- Make sure it is formatted with FAT16 or FAT32.
- Your Music files can only be: (32-320kbit/s), (32-320kbit/s) and (44.1K/48K/192K).
- The Partybox supports up to 8 subfolders.
- It will be played in alphabetic sequence with main folders first then subfolders.
- To skip songs forward, double press the Play/Pause button. To skip back, triple press the Play/Pause button.
How to create a Bluetooth connection with your mobile device
- Press the button on the Partybox to start the pairing process.
- Grab your device.
- Go to settings --> Bluetooth --> Enable Bluetooth -->
- Find the Partybox speaker you want to establish a Bluetooth connection to.
- You now have a successful connection and can stream your favorite music.
- NOTE: It is only possible to have two devices connected at the same time and if you want to listen through the second Bluetooth device then stop the current one from playing and use the second device.
- To stop Bluetooth broadcasting then insert a USB device.
PartyBox TWS InformationIt is possible to pair two of the same model of JBL PartyBox speakers together through TWS (True Wireless Stereo) mode.
- Connect just the left PartyBox with the chosen device first, with the right PartyBox turned off. The speaker that is connected first will automatically be the left channel. Now turn the right PartyBox on and continue with TWS pairing (detailed below).
- A button (L/R) on the rear of the speakers is used to assign the correct channel to the speakers after pairing is made. *This can also be done using the Partybox app, compatible with the Partybox 310 only.
In order to activate TWS mode, press and hold the Bluetooth button on the first speaker until the notification chime sounds, about 5 seconds. Then press and hold the Bluetooth button on the second speaker until the notification chime sounds (as seen below). TWS mode is now activated. To disable TWS, press and hold the Bluetooth button on either speaker, or power off one speaker.
Please note: In order to achieve TWS mode, the speaker must be the same model with the exception of the PartyBox 200 and PartyBox 300 which can be paired together via TWS. You cannot achieve TWS with a PartyBox 1000 and a PartyBox 300. You cannot achieve TWS with a PartyBox 100 and PartyBox 200.