JBL Charge Essential
|Output power (W)||5|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||65 Hz - 20k Hz|
|Dimensions (in)||8.4 x 3.5 x|
|Dimensions (cm)||21.3 x .89 x .87|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.5|
|Bluetooth frequency||2402 MHz - 2480 MHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Charge Essential
- 1 x mikro USB-kabel
- 1 x sikkerhetsblad
- 1 x hurtigstartveiledning
- 1 x garantikort
FAQs & How-Tos
This unit is IPX7 rated, which means that you can submerge the unit in water as deep as 3 feet (1 meter) for up to 30 minutes.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.