JBL Tune 510BT
Trådløse hodetelefoner som sitter på øret
Getting started with your JBL Tune 510BT
Documents & Downloads
- Driver size (mm)
- Number of Microphones
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance (ohms)
- Weight (g)
- Weight (oz)
- Hodetelefonens kabellengde (m)
- Headphone Cable Length (ft)
- Ear Cup External Height (in)
- Ear Cup External Width (in)
- Ear Cup Internal Height (in)
- Ear Cup Internal Width (in)
- Ear Cup Depth (in)
- Høyde (cm)
- Bredde (cm)
- Indre bredde (cm)
- Indre høyde (cm)
- Dybde (cm)
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, HFP v1.7
- Bluetooth frequency
- 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK, _x001E_/4DQPSK,8DPSK
- Charging time (hours from empty)
- Maksimum spilletid (timer)
- Multi-point Connection
- Remote control on ear cups
- Voice Assistant integration
- Built-in Microphone
- Hands Free Call
- JBL Pure Bass Sound
- Rechargable battery
Heftig bass, hele dagen lang.
JBL Tune 510BT-hodetelefoner lar deg overføre kraftig JBL Pure Bass-lyd uten forbehold. Disse hodetelefonene er brukervennlige, og gir deg opp til 40 timer med ren glede, samt 2 timers ekstra batteritid med bare 5 minutters lading gjennom USB-C-ladekabelen. Og hvis en samtale kommer mens du ser på en video på en annen enhet, vil JBL Tune 510BT sømløst skifte over til din mobil. JBL Tune 510BT-hodetelefoner er Bluetooth 5.0-aktiverte og utformet for å være komfortable, og lar deg også koble til Siri eller Google Now uten å bruke mobilen din. JBL Tune 510BT-hodetelefoner er tilgjengelig i flere friske farger og kan brettes sammen for å enkelt bære med deg. Hodetelefonene er en «grab ‘n go»-løsning som hjelper deg med å tilføre musikk i alle aspekter av ditt travle liv.
FAQs & How-Tos
Yes, the headphones have Multipoint Connection, which allows you to switch seamlessly between the connected devices.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
If you are experiencing issues getting the app to communicate with your headphones, (assuming you have already paired the headphones with the device) go into the communication apps audio settings. You will likely find the resolution there. You may have to set your headphones as the ‘communication device’ within the app you are using.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
1. First, try to restart the Bluetooth connection on your source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by switching Bluetooth off and on again with a short pause in between.
2. "Forget" (remove) the previously paired connection (on your smartphone/tablet/PC) in your Bluetooth settings if you had once paired with your product.
3. Try to restart the source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by powering it off and on again and after restarting, try to establish a Bluetooth connection to your product.
4. If the above does not work, then try to restart your product (Portable speaker, Headphone) by turning it off and on again.
5. Press and hold down the Bluetooth button on your device (Portable speaker, Headphones) to initiate pairing mode again.
6. Go into the Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone/tablet or PC to start the pairing process.
You should now have a successful pairing with your device. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us again.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
If you are having trouble pairing your headphones or if your device is asking for a PIN, please make sure to check all available BT connections in your device's settings. Verify that you are connecting to the headphone's product name that excludes 'LE'. The 'LE' connection is only intended for voice assistant feature compatible with your headphones. If the voice assistant feature has not yet been configured, this would explain why the 'LE' connection appears as an available connection, but cannot be used for Bluetooth audio.
https://harman.widen.net/s/dtsldx6jxx/bluetooth-pairing-issue-with-voice-assistant-headphone-le-image1Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!