JBL Endurance Peak II
Vanntette, helt trådløse i-øret-hodetelefoner
Getting started with your JBL Endurance Peak II
Documents & Downloads
- Driver size (mm)
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance (ohms)
- Number of drivers per ear
- Charging Case Weight (oz)
- Earpiece Weight (oz)
- Lade-etuiets vekt (g)
- Øreproppens vekt (g)
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP 1.3 AVRCP 1.5 HFP 1.7
- Bluetooth frequency
- 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Charging time (hours from empty)
- Maksimum spilletid (timer)
- IP Code
- Voice Assistant integration
- Built-in Microphone
- Hands Free Call
- JBL Pure Bass Sound
- Sweat Proof
- True Wireless
- Charging case
- Rechargable battery
De er aldri vonde å bruke og faller aldri ut
En skikkelig treningsøkt fortjener skikkelig utstyr. JBL Endurance Peak II trådløse hodetelefoner har JBL Pure Bass-lyd som heller bensin på bålet under treningen, samtidig som de gir komfort og tilkoblingsmuligheter for å holde deg i gang. Få enda bedre motivasjon med 30 timers kombinert batterilevetid, fra øyeblikket du bruker dem, takket være Powerhook™. Intuitive berøringskontroller gjør at du kan svare på anrop håndfritt og få tilgang til din taleassistent, mens dobbel tilkobling sikrer at du alltid vil ha kontrollen når ørepluggene brukes uavhengig av hverandre. Med den ergonomiske passformen og det svettesikre/vanntette designet kan du trene lengre og hardere, uansett hvor du trener.
FAQs & How-Tos
It is not uncommon to have charging problems with True Wireless headphones. You may encounter that charging stops, does not start at all or that one of the ear buds suddenly switches on and begins the pairing process. This is almost always caused by dirt on the metal charging contacts. These contacts are vulnerable because they can easily be contaminated by sweat, skin grease, or ear wax. They are usually gold plated, but gold plating does not prevent surface dirt.
If you have charging problems, the first step is to always clean all contact points, on each earbud and on the charging case.
You will need: cotton cloth or makeup swab, cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol. Also a pencil with eraser for further cleaning.
Use a cotton swab with some rubbing alcohol to clean the charging terminals of the headphones. Rotate the swab and scrub lightly on each contact surface, then use a cotton cloth to remove any dust and cotton residue left on the headphones. It is important to perform this process periodically to keep your headphones clean, thus avoiding affecting the charging speed/quality.
Wipe the contact pins in the charging case with a clean cotton swab. The swab can be slightly moistened with rubbing alcohol, but it is important that the interior is completely dry before closing the box. Use the cotton cloth and wait for it to dry.
Repeat until the contact points are visibly clean, and charging should work as designed.
Try cleaning the contacts with the tip of a pencil and the eraser at the end of the pencil, the graphite and rubber can help to re-establish charging also.
This procedure can be performed on all True Wireless Stereo earphones and cases.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
If you are experiencing issues getting the app to communicate with your headphones, (assuming you have already paired the headphones with the device) go into the communication apps audio settings. You will likely find the resolution there. You may have to set your headphones as the ‘communication device’ within the app you are using.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
There are several easy ways to prevent damage to your headphones, and please follow the steps below.
If the USB port has a cover, please always have it covered, except when charging.
Always be sure the USB port and connector are dry before connecting to charge.
Do not allow any oils, stains, sweat, or corrosive materials to contact the charging port. It will eventually damage the port.
Do not damage or block the USB port. For example, do not force it in if you have trouble inserting the USB connector into the port. Instead, examine the port and remove foreign substances that might be inside or blocking the port.
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Place both ear pods in the charging box, while the charging box is plugged into a power source. Press and hold the button on the Right pod for about 5 seconds. The LED on the pod will turn off and then turn back on again. This restores to factory defaults. (Please note that charging must take place for reset to work.) It also may be necessary to remove or forget the earbuds from the list of paired Bluetooth devices in order to pair again.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This unit is IPX7 rated, which means that you can submerge the unit in water as deep as 3 feet (1 meter) for up to 30 minutes.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!