UA Project Rock True Wireless X - Engineered by JBL
Øreplugger til sport
Documents & Downloads
- Driver size (mm)
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 20 Hz – 22 kHz
- Impedance (ohms)
- Number of drivers per ear
- Weight (g)
- Total: 130g
- Weight (oz)
- Total: 4.6oz
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.7
- Bluetooth frequency
- 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Charging time (hours from empty)
- Maximum talk time (hours)
- Maksimum spilletid (timer)
- IP Code
- Built-in Microphone
- Hands Free Call
- JBL Charged Sound
- Sweat Proof
- True Wireless
- Charging case
- Rechargable battery
Trådløs. Skikkelig. Klar til innsats.
UA Project Rock True Wireless X gir en trådløs opplevelse for skikkelig innsats. UA Waterproof Technology og Antibacterial Sport Flex Fit-ørepropper er laget for trening under alle forhold og leverer en behagelig passform som sitter godt med passiv støydemping. JBL Charged Sound er innstilt for å motivere til skikkelig innsats, har Bionic Hearing med Talk Thru Technology for å snakke med en treningspartner og Ambient Aware Technology for økt sikkerhet, slik at du får med deg hva som skjer i omgivelsene. Ingenting holder deg tilbake når du har 50 timer batteritid og et slitesterkt ladeetui av aluminium.
FAQs & How-Tos
If you are experiencing issues getting the app to communicate with your headphones, (assuming you have already paired the headphones with the device) go into the communication apps audio settings. You will likely find the resolution there. You may have to set your headphones as the ‘communication device’ within the app you are using.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Place both ear pods in the charging box, while the charging box is plugged into a power source. Press and hold the button on the Right pod for about 5 seconds. The LED on the pod will turn off and then turn back on again. This restores to factory defaults. (Please note that charging must take place for reset to work.) It also may be necessary to remove or forget the earbuds from the list of paired Bluetooth devices in order to pair again.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
1. Put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the lid. 2. Press and hold the buttons on both the left and right earbuds for more than 2 seconds. Alternatively, only press and hold one of the buttons to just turn off the left or right earbud as required. 3. Use the Auto-off function via the JBL Headphone app (Only applicable for headphones supported in our JBL Headphone app).Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
1. First, try to restart the Bluetooth connection on your source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by switching Bluetooth off and on again with a short pause in between.
2. "Forget" (remove) the previously paired connection (on your smartphone/tablet/PC) in your Bluetooth settings if you had once paired with your product.
3. Try to restart the source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by powering it off and on again and after restarting, try to establish a Bluetooth connection to your product.
4. If the above does not work, then try to restart your product (Portable speaker, Headphone) by turning it off and on again.
5. Press and hold down the Bluetooth button on your device (Portable speaker, Headphones) to initiate pairing mode again.
6. Go into the Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone/tablet or PC to start the pairing process.
You should now have a successful pairing with your device. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us again.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This unit is IPX7 rated, which means that you can submerge the unit in water as deep as 3 feet (1 meter) for up to 30 minutes.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!