JBL Free II
Helt trådløse ørepropper
Getting started with your JBL Free II
Documents & Downloads
- Driver size (mm)
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance (ohms)
- Number of drivers per ear
- Charging Case Weight (oz)
- Earpiece Weight (oz)
- Lade-etuiets vekt (g)
- Øreproppens vekt (g)
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6, HFP 1.7
- Bluetooth frequency
- 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK, π/-4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Charging time (hours from empty)
- Maksimum spilletid (timer)
- Secure Fit
- IP Code
- Charging cable
- Voice Assistant integration
- Built-in Microphone
- Hands Free Call
- JBL Signature Sound
- True Wireless
- Charging case
- Rechargable battery
Telefonsamtaler, musikk, aktivitet – valget er ditt. Ingen kabler.
JBL Free II gir deg JBL Signature Sound – levert i en intuitiv og intelligent pakke. JBL Free II er helt fri for kabler og svært brukervennlige, og de er en fleksibel partner for telefonsamtaler, musikk og en aktiv livsstil. Du får et døgn (24 timer) med kombinert avspilling: 6 timer med kontinuerlig lytting på hodetelefonene pluss 18 timer med backup fra ladeetuiet. JBL Free II-øreproppene pares så snart du åpner etuiet, og kan brukes i stereo eller mono, som sparer batteri. Svært komfortable øreplugger i tre størrelser, og med et problemfritt IPX4-sertifisert design holdes musikken gående gjennom solskinn og regn. Få en bedre lytteopplevelse på en enkel måte ved å kontrollere musikk og samtaler med det intuitive berøringskontroller på øreproppene, uten kabler.
FAQs & How-Tos
It is not uncommon to have charging problems with True Wireless headphones. You may encounter that charging stops, does not start at all or that one of the ear buds suddenly switches on and begins the pairing process. This is almost always caused by dirt on the metal charging contacts. These contacts are vulnerable because they can easily be contaminated by sweat, skin grease, or ear wax. They are usually gold plated, but gold plating does not prevent surface dirt.
If you have charging problems, the first step is to always clean all contact points, on each earbud and on the charging case.
You will need: cotton cloth or makeup swab, cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol. Also a pencil with eraser for further cleaning.
Use a cotton swab with some rubbing alcohol to clean the charging terminals of the headphones. Rotate the swab and scrub lightly on each contact surface, then use a cotton cloth to remove any dust and cotton residue left on the headphones. It is important to perform this process periodically to keep your headphones clean, thus avoiding affecting the charging speed/quality.
Wipe the contact pins in the charging case with a clean cotton swab. The swab can be slightly moistened with rubbing alcohol, but it is important that the interior is completely dry before closing the box. Use the cotton cloth and wait for it to dry.
Repeat until the contact points are visibly clean, and charging should work as designed.
Try cleaning the contacts with the tip of a pencil and the eraser at the end of the pencil, the graphite and rubber can help to re-establish charging also.
This procedure can be performed on all True Wireless Stereo earphones and cases.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
If you are experiencing issues getting the app to communicate with your headphones, (assuming you have already paired the headphones with the device) go into the communication apps audio settings. You will likely find the resolution there. You may have to set your headphones as the ‘communication device’ within the app you are using.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This headphone does not feature volume control. You must manually control volume from your device.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This unit is IPX4 rated, which means that it is sweatproof (suitable for working out) and can withstand water splashes from any direction. However, the unit is not waterproof and should never be submerged in water.
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
The two earpieces of your TWS headphones should normally be connected together without issue. However, if they are no longer paired to each other, please follow these steps, in order.
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
- Forget/unpair the headphones on your device.
- Manually pair the two earpieces together following the "Manual Pairing Left & Right" instructions in your Owner's Manual/Quick Start Guide.
- Pair the headphones to your device and see if this resolves the problem.
- If manual pairing does not fix the problem, forget/unpair the headphones on your device again.
- Initiate a Product Reset to reset the earbud’s Bluetooth connection.
- Note that RESET will wipe all previous settings and pairings, so it will be necessary to pair your headphones with your devices again
- Follow the Product Reset instructions in your Owner's Manual/Quick Start Guide.
- Manually pair the 2 buds together again, as you did in step 2. This additional step is necessary because, by default, the reset procedure does not automatically pair the two ear pieces together, but it does wipe all previous settings and resets the internal processor, so it is necessary to manually pair the two ear pieces together again.
- Pair the buds to your Source Device.