JBL Clip 3
|Output power (W)||3|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||120 Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)|
|Dimensions (in)||3.8 x 5.4 x x 1.8|
|Dimensions (cm)||9.7 x 13.7 x 4.6|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.5, HSP V1.2|
|Bluetooth frequency||2.402 – 2.480GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||0 – 9dBm|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Clip 3
- 1 x Micro USB cable for charging
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- 1 x Safety Sheet
- 1 x Warranty Card
FAQs & How-Tos
- Press the power button located on the top right of the speaker.
- If this is your first time pairing the device, the speaker will automatically go into pairing mode.
- Make sure that the product you are attempting to pair to is in search mode and in bluetooth range
- The Clip 3 should pop up on discoverable devices within a few seconds.
- Choose the Clip 3 option and you will be connected within a few seconds.
The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sound from your Computer/PC/Laptop:
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device
Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop.
To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, we advise you to contact their support.
The standard drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows system are not correct and will result in error messages (such as having to enter a PIN code), or pairing will not work.
This unit is IPX7 rated, which means that you can submerge the unit in water as deep as 3 feet (1 meter) for up to 30 minutes.