JBL Reflect Mini NC
Waterproof true wireless Noise Cancelling sport earbuds
Documents & Downloads
- Driver size (mm)
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance (ohms)
- Number of drivers per ear
- Charging Case Weight (oz)
- Earpiece Weight (oz)
- Charging Case Weight (g)
- Earpiece Weight (g)
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.7
- Bluetooth frequency
- 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- 0 - 10dbm
- Charging case battery life (max hours)
- Charging time (hours from empty)
- Maximum music play time with ANC on (hours)
- Maximum play time (hours)
- Google Assistant
- Active Noise Cancelling
- IP Code
- Built-in Microphone
- Hands Free Call
- JBL Signature Sound
- True Wireless
- Charging case
- Rechargable battery
Designed for movement, defined by you
Whether you’re into yoga, running or barre, JBL Reflect Mini NC true wireless sport earbuds are the perfect accessory for your athleisure lifestyle. Active Noise Cancelling lets you focus on your fitness goal with zero distractions, while Smart Ambient technology keeps you aware of your surroundings or lets you chat with a friend. Each in-ear connects immediately and independently, so you can take calls with either one and assign unique functions to left and right. With 21 hours of playtime, different reflective color choices and an IPX7 waterproof rating, they're the ultimate true wireless in-ear sport headphones.
FAQs & How-Tos
Double-tap the button on the right earbud, then on the third tap - press and hold the button for more than 5 seconds (until the unit shuts off).
This restores the earbuds to the factory defaults.
TWS must be connected to perform the reset, so neither of the earbuds should be off or in the charging case.
It also may be necessary to remove or forget the earbuds from the list of paired Bluetooth devices in order to pair again.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
To perform a hardware reset of your earbuds, press and hold the reset button on the charging case* for more than 5 seconds. This resets the earbuds without restoring the settings to the factory defaults.
Live 300TWS/Live Pro+ TWS: Inside the charging case between the earbuds.
Live Free NC+/Reflect Mini NC TWS/Reflect Aero: On the back of the charging case, next to the USB-C port.
Club Pro+ TWS: On the bottom of the charging case, next to the USB-C port.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
1. Put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the lid. 2. Press and hold the buttons on both the left and right earbuds for more than 2 seconds. Alternatively, only press and hold one of the buttons to just turn off the left or right earbud as required. 3. Use the Auto-off function via the JBL Headphone app (Only applicable for headphones supported in our JBL Headphone app).Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Images & Videos
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Talk to a product expert
Call us now at: +855 15 512 512
+855 17 717 885
Kfour Group Ltd.
078 88 72 82/ 069 82 87 82