JBL Boombox 2
|Output power (W)||2 x 40 W RMS-woofer + 2 x 40 W RMS-tweeter|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Dimensions (in)||19.1 x 7.9 x 10.1|
|Dimensions (cm)||48.5 x 20.1 x 25.7|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6|
|Bluetooth frequency||2.402 GHz – 2.480 GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||≤ 10 dBm (EIRP)|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Boombox 2
- 1 x JBL branded power adaptor
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- 1 x Safety sheet
- 1 x Warranty card
FAQs & How-Tos
This unit is IPX7 rated, which means that you can submerge the unit in water as deep as 3 feet (1 meter) for up to 30 minutes.
1. Improvements to Bluetooth connection stability.
2. Support for PartyBoost under aux-in connection.
3. Improvements for switching between PartyBoost and Stereo mode.
4. Improvements to firmware update stability with iOS.
5. Improvements to the stability of switching music between aux-in and Bluetooth connection.
The firmware update is installed as an OTA update:
1. Download and install the JBL Portable app from the Google Play/App Store, or simply update the app if you have already downloaded it.
2. Connect your Boombox 2 to your phone/tablet through Bluetooth.
3. Open the JBL Portable app and wait for the Boombox 2 to appear.
4. On the Boombox 2 screen, select settings (gear cog symbol).
5. Proceed with installing the firmware update.