JBL LIVE 400BT
|Ear cushion material||PU Leather|
|Driver size (mm)||40.0|
|Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)||106dB SPL@1kHz/Pa|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Number of drivers per ear||1.0|
|Headphone cable length (cm)||133.4|
|Headphone cable length (ft)||4.38|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2|
|Bluetooth frequency||2.402 – 2.480GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||0-4 dbm|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Live 400BT
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Aux Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide / Safety Sheet
- 1 x Warranty / Warning
FAQs & How-Tos
Multi-Point Connection SupportThis product features Multi-Point Connection which allows you to be connect to two devices at the same time. Effortlessly switch from listening to music on your portable device to a call from your phone.
To connect to two devices at the same time:
1. Power on your product.
2. Make sure that the device you wish to connect to has the BT settings on and within range.
3. If this is the first time connecting your product, you will notice a flashing LED to indicate that it is searching for a device to connect to. (If this is not your first time, your product will automatically reconnect to the last device it was connected to)
4. Under your BT settings, go to discoverable devices and the product name should pop up within a few seconds. Depending on the device you are using, you may have to tap on the product to complete the connection.
5.Now that you are connected to the first device, push the BT button on the product to connect to the second device. The product should start searching for the second device by displaying a flashing LED.
6. Go to your BT settings on your second device. The product should pop up on your discoverable devices should pop up within a few moments.
(Please Note: If the product does not show up on your discoverable devices while it is in pairing mode, quickly turn off your BT settings and turn it back on. This will typically result in resetting the BT search in which your product should pop up on discoverable devices within a few moments)