|Driver size (mm)||32.0|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Number of drivers per ear||1.0|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||HFP v1.5, HSP v1.2, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK,π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||0-4 dbm|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Pair of JBL JR300BT headphones
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x Warning card
FAQs & How-Tos
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.
|To reset the headphones, power on the headphones and plug in the USB cable into a USB charger or USB port. Paired mobile devices should disconnect and the led should be constant white. When unplugging the USB cable, the headphones will power off. When manually powering on the headphones, and the last connected mobile phone is not in range, the headphones will revert to Bluetooth Pairing mode ( blue led will blink ) after 5 seconds.|