JBL Duet BT
|Driver size (mm)||40|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||20Hz - 20kHz|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Pair of JBL Duet BT headphones
- 1 x Detachable cable
- 1 x Charging cable
- 1 x Carrying pouch
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Warning card
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x Safety sheet
FAQs & How-Tos
Headphones & Third Party Communication Apps (Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp, etc)
If you are experiencing issues getting the app to communicate with your headphones, (assuming you have already paired the headphones with the device) go into the communication apps audio settings. You will likely find the resolution there. You may have to set your headphones as the ‘communication device’ within the app you are using.
aptX Audio Codec SupportThis headphone does not support aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency audio codecs.
My JBL Headphone App Support
This headphone is not supported by the My JBL Headphone app.
Multi-Point Connection SupportThis product features Multi-Point Connection which allows you to be connect to two devices at the same time. Effortlessly switch from listening to music on your portable device to a call from your phone.
To connect to two devices at the same time:
1. Power on your product.
2. Make sure that the device you wish to connect to has the BT settings on and within range.
3. If this is the first time connecting your product, you will notice a flashing LED to indicate that it is searching for a device to connect to. (If this is not your first time, your product will automatically reconnect to the last device it was connected to)
4. Under your BT settings, go to discoverable devices and the product name should pop up within a few seconds. Depending on the device you are using, you may have to tap on the product to complete the connection.
5.Now that you are connected to the first device, push the BT button on the product to connect to the second device. The product should start searching for the second device by displaying a flashing LED.
6. Go to your BT settings on your second device. The product should pop up on your discoverable devices should pop up within a few moments.
(Please Note: If the product does not show up on your discoverable devices while it is in pairing mode, quickly turn off your BT settings and turn it back on. This will typically result in resetting the BT search in which your product should pop up on discoverable devices within a few moments)
Does the JBL Duet BT feature an audio cable?
Yes, the JBL Duet features an audio cable that you can plug into if you choose not to use the bluetooth. The audio cable features a one button microphone that allows you to pause/play and skip tracks. You also have the capability to answer and hang up phone calls.
Waterproof InformationThis product does not feature an IPX rating and is not waterproof. Over exposure to water or moisture can result in irreversible damage to this unit.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Please note that UK delivery times are up to 10 working days.
However, due to current travel disruption to the UK, deliveries may take longer than planned.
We thank you for your patience.