JBL Reflect Aero TWS
|Driver size (mm)||6.8|
|Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)||99|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Active Frequency Response||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Charging Case Weight (oz)||1.6|
|Earpiece Weight (oz)||.5|
|Charging Case Weight (g)||45|
|Earpiece Weight (g)||13|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.8|
|Bluetooth frequency||2.400 GHz - 2.4835 GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK, π/4 QPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||< 12 dBm|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Reflect Aero earbuds
- 1 x 3 sizes of ear tips
- 1 x 3 sizes of POWERFINS enhancers
- 1 x Type-C USB charging cable
- 1 x Charging case
- 1 x Warranty / Warning (W / !)
- 1 x product Quick Start Guide / Safety Sheet (S / i)
FAQs & How-Tos
How to connect your headphones to the Google Assistant for iOS devicesVisit your App store to download the ‘Google Assistant’ App.
After you have paired your JBL headphones to your device via Bluetooth, you should receive a pop-up notification (pictured below). Please tap the notification on your device to start the Google Assistant setup. You will now be directed to the Google Assistant App.
Follow the steps to connect and pair “JBL XXXX-LE” with the Google Assistant App, the name will depend on your model.
Once set up is complete, you will see the below screen:
PLEASE NOTE: To verbally interact with your Google Assistant via the headphone, you must turn on the ‘Spoken Notifications’ in the Google Assistant App. This can be found under Assistant Devices > Notifications. Alternatively, your JBL headphones can be added to the Google Assistant App manually by adding them as a Bluetooth device if this was not done when first paired. Google Assistant must be selected as your chosen voice assistant in the settings of the My JBL Headphones App also.
Cleaning Instructions for Re-establishing ChargingIt is not uncommon to have charging problems with True Wireless headphones. You may encounter that charging stops, does not start at all or that one of the ear buds suddenly switches on and begins the pairing process. This is almost always caused by dirt on the metal charging contacts. These contacts are vulnerable because they can easily be contaminated by sweat, skin grease, or ear wax. They are usually gold plated, but gold plating does not prevent surface dirt.
If you have charging problems, the first step is to always clean all contact points, on each earbud and on the charging case.
You will need: cotton cloth or makeup swab, cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol. Also a pencil with eraser for further cleaning.
Use a cotton swab with some rubbing alcohol to clean the charging terminals of the headphones. Rotate the swab and scrub lightly on each contact surface, then use a cotton cloth to remove any dust and cotton residue left on the headphones. It is important to perform this process periodically to keep your headphones clean, thus avoiding affecting the charging speed/quality.
Wipe the contact pins in the charging case with a clean cotton swab. The swab can be slightly moistened with rubbing alcohol, but it is important that the interior is completely dry before closing the box. Use the cotton cloth and wait for it to dry.
Repeat until the contact points are visibly clean, and charging should work as designed.
Try cleaning the contacts with the tip of a pencil and the eraser at the end of the pencil, the graphite and rubber can help to re-establish charging also.
This procedure can be performed on all TWS earphones and cases.
How to avoid Bluetooth Interference or Interruptions• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.
Pairing issues with a Smartphone or Tablet1. First, try to restart the Bluetooth connection on your source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by switching Bluetooth off and on again with a short pause in between.
2. "Forget" (remove) the previously paired connection (on your smartphone/tablet/PC) in your Bluetooth settings if you had once paired with your product.
3. Try to restart the source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by powering it off and on again and after restarting, try to establish a Bluetooth connection to your product.
4. If the above does not work, then try to restart your product (Portable speaker, Headphone) by turning it off and on again.
5. Press and hold down the Bluetooth button on your device (Portable speaker, Headphones) to initiate pairing mode again.
6. Go into the Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone/tablet or PC to start the pairing process.
You should now have a successful pairing with your device. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us again.
How to Perform a Hardware ResetTo perform a hardware reset of your earbuds, press and hold the reset button on the charging case* for more than 5 seconds. This resets the earbuds without restoring the settings to the factory defaults.
Live 300TWS/Live Pro+ TWS: Inside the charging case between the earbuds.
Live Free NC+/Reflect Mini NC TWS/Reflect Aero: On the back of the charging case, next to the USB-C port.
Club Pro+ TWS: On the bottom of the charging case, next to the USB-C port.
How to Factory Reset True Wireless Stereo EarbudsDouble-tap the button on the right earbud, then on the third tap - press and hold the button for more than 5 seconds (until the unit shuts off).
This restores the earbuds to the factory defaults.
TWS must be connected to perform the reset, so neither of the earbuds should be off or in the charging case.
It also may be necessary to remove or forget the earbuds from the list of paired Bluetooth devices in order to pair again.
Pairing issues with a Computer or PCIn most cases when a Computer/PC/Laptop has issues connecting to a Bluetooth device (Portable speaker, Headphones, Active speakers), it's caused by your Computer/PC/Laptop's Bluetooth driver (software).
The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sound from your Computer/PC/Laptop:
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device
Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop.
To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, we advise you to contact their support.
The standard drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows system are not correct and will result in error messages (such as having to enter a PIN code), or pairing will not work.
How to Turn off your TWS Headphones
1. Put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the lid. 2. Press and hold the buttons on both the left and right earbuds for more than 2 seconds. Alternatively, only press and hold one of the buttons to just turn off the left or right earbud as required. 3. Use the Auto-off function via the JBL Headphone app (Only applicable for headphones supported in our JBL Headphone app).