JBL Tune 115BT
|Driver size (mm)||8.6|
|Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)||102|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||20Hz-20kHz|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth profiles||HFP V1.6.HSP V1.2.AVRCP V1.5.A2DP V1.2|
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation||GFSK/DQPSK/8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||< 4dBm|
Documents & Downloads
Quick Start Guide
What’s in the Box
- 1 x Pair of Tune 115BT headphones
- 1 x Charging cable
- 3 x Sizes of ear tips (S, M, L)
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warning card
- 1 x Warranty card
FAQs & How-Tos
How to avoid Bluetooth Interference or Interruptions• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.
Pairing issues with a Computer or PCIn most cases when a Computer/PC/Laptop has issues connecting to a Bluetooth device (Portable speaker, Headphones, Active speakers), it's caused by your Computer/PC/Laptop's Bluetooth driver (software).
The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sound from your Computer/PC/Laptop:
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device
Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop.
To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, we advise you to contact their support.
The standard drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows system are not correct and will result in error messages (such as having to enter a PIN code), or pairing will not work.
Can my headphones be connected to two devices simultaneously?Yes, the headphones have Multipoint Connection, which allows you to switch seamlessly between the connected devices.
Waterproof InformationThis product does not feature an IPX rating and is not waterproof. Over exposure to water or moisture can result in irreversible damage to this unit.
Multi-Point Connection SupportThis product features Multi-Point Connection which allows you to be connect to two devices at the same time. Effortlessly switch from listening to music on your portable device to a call from your phone.
To connect to two devices at the same time:
1. Power on your product.
2. Make sure that the device you wish to connect to has the BT settings on and within range.
3. If this is the first time connecting your product, you will notice a flashing LED to indicate that it is searching for a device to connect to. (If this is not your first time, your product will automatically reconnect to the last device it was connected to)
4. Under your BT settings, go to discoverable devices and the product name should pop up within a few seconds. Depending on the device you are using, you may have to tap on the product to complete the connection.
5.Now that you are connected to the first device, push the BT button on the product to connect to the second device. The product should start searching for the second device by displaying a flashing LED.
6. Go to your BT settings on your second device. The product should pop up on your discoverable devices should pop up within a few moments.
(Please Note: If the product does not show up on your discoverable devices while it is in pairing mode, quickly turn off your BT settings and turn it back on. This will typically result in resetting the BT search in which your product should pop up on discoverable devices within a few moments)
aptX Audio Codec SupportThis headphone does not support aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency audio codecs.
My JBL Headphone App Support
This headphone is not supported by the My JBL Headphone app.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Please note that UK delivery times are up to 10 working days.
However, due to current travel disruption to the UK, deliveries may take longer than planned.
We thank you for your patience.